Late Night Amusement

Status
Not open for further replies.

wednesday23

I recieved this of a member of the forum today:

I am not sure if I did this already, I am going to be in ibiza 31st of july... you want to have drinks?

I really like you in that picture.. you are very pretty.. and I don't really care about music tastes.. as long as I can hang out with females. That is to be honest.

Also, I understand that you might have a b.f. or something... in which case .. that is cool. I just hope that our dates co-ordinate and that I can meet you and we can have fun together.. whatever that means to you.

:spank:

Its nice to be friendly, but to acknowledge you have a boyfriend and still ask to hang out and 'have fun' is a bit weird. Should of wrote "i hope our dates co-ordinate with the alignment of the planets and the stars for a truely magical moment we can share together and treasure forever". Each to thier own i suppose, made me laugh.

Meet him!!

Then do a review!

That would be comedy gold!

:D

There was a female poster who used to do exactly this! Meet guys, and the occasional girl and blog about her dates and posted bits and pieces on here, sadly missed on here :)

Presumably it is an infrequent poster, can we have some clues?

He sounds like a right smooth criminal with ze laydeezz. A certain excitable Frenchman planning a second trip perhaps?

Yo

What is wrong with that??

Lol

Wtf all I am saying is

You want to hang out??
Or not?

What is with the drama?
I was just trying to be friendly, what is the deal?
I don't see why a guy can try to make a move..if it is not cool with you then say it but , you gonna publish it on the board..

Whatever I will take it.. I don't feel bad about..I just made a move for a girl ..in a friendly gesture. That was done quickly and the intention is just a friendly one...I have seen far more direct and racey statements towards females.
I honestly don't see how this deserves scrutiny.. But whatever. Carry on .

Why the drama??

Sorry

There was a girl in this board asking for " machos"... And it was done in public

So what is up?? Chief? What is with the double standard?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is bang out of order tbh. Someone makes a (clumsy and uncouth I will admit) approach and you think it's fine to publish a private message on the board? This could perhaps have been handled with a polite private reply saying no thanks rather than embarrassing someone and giving your ego a massage. The whole thing screams of pathetic attention seeking. You got a pm from someone who said you're pretty... Have a gold star

Lol

I typed that quickly and even if you take form over substance you can't be douchey and mean spirited..

Lol some serious hating from you white people.... Wow

Lol you guys make me laugh, if I AM a clown I am the most loveable clown

Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol

I typed that quickly and even if you take form over substance you can't be douchey and mean spirited..

Lol some serious hating from you white people.... Wow

Lol you guys make me laugh, if I AM a clown I am the most loveable clown

Lol

You're not. And what does anyone being white have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back