late entry to clubs?

I think many of the main clubs are focused on the music. Try chatting to someone with a Function One sound system banging in your earhole!!!

Id be more inclined to meet people at afternoon/early evening sessions, perhaps Sa Trinxa, Bora Bora or other impromptu parties.

A terrace area of a club can be a great place to strike up a conversation. Pacha has a nice upstairs terrace and Sankeys has an outside area at the top too.

Space used to be good also:(.

Organise a few meet ups before you go maybe?

My friends are out on the island now and apparently purchased on salinas a (Music On, In the Dark and Ants) ticket for a combined €80???

I can't get my head around that, according to them the Music On ticket is one the guestlist tickets where you must buy a drink in a bar first and surely it has a last entry time attached to it?

My friends are out on the island now and apparently purchased on salinas a (Music On, In the Dark and Ants) ticket for a combined €80???

I can't get my head around that, according to them the Music On ticket is one the guestlist tickets where you must buy a drink in a bar first and surely it has a last entry time attached to it?
Mmm o_O?

Can picture it now.
Pretty slim blonde girl rocks up on beach wearing short shorts and a skimpy vest top. Bum bag around her waist as she takes the odd sip from her water bottle. Sitting next to them all, cross legged or legs slightly to the side. Close, but not too close she sips again from her water bottle. "Hi, what are you guys up to tonight?"
Each of the lads opens one eye and immediately sits bolt upright.........*

*shall I stop here?

Back