lashed & tonic

D

deano107

can any one tell me what these nights have been like this year,more than likely going to c lashes but not sure about tonic,doesnt sound as good as last years line up?

Alright deano?

My advice is go and see lashes...never fails to be a good night when she's spinning imo. I went to the opening party in June (god, seems like years ago now... :( ). It was superb. Only sundays at space was better..(you've gotta do that by the way)

Have a good one ;)

MrMambo said:
Alright deano?

My advice is go and see lashes...never fails to be a good night when she's spinning imo. I went to the opening party in June (god, seems like years ago now... :( ). It was superb. Only sundays at space was better..(you've gotta do that by the way)

Have a good one ;)

I agree, saw lashes in June. She was class, however the club wasn't packed, it's liklier to be busier now though.

Stevemac402003 said:
MrMambo said:
Alright deano?

Have a good one ;)

I agree, saw lashes in June. She was class, however the club wasn't packed, it's liklier to be busier now though.

Yeah, me and my mate blagged VIP entry, it was empty upstairs...really dead!! Just a few reps getting smashed. It was good to go and cool down and also take some good photos of Lisa Lashes from above (when jordans t i t s weren't in the way!!!

alrite lads,thanks for the advice.saw lashes last year n she was awesome!either of u go tonic this year? mambo mate how u blag them vips mate?i wouldnt mind jordans tits getting in the way at all!!!!! ;)

lashed on wednesdays

i went to ibiza for 2 weeks!
i went 2 lashed it was brilliant the club was packed & lisa put on a real good set!!
i had sum wicked photos took with lisa,anne, leeroy,he is so tall!!!
i would recommend lashed on weds too anyone who loves hard house music.
another top nite is dave peacre euphoria @ eden wicked nite!!!
he plays more banging tunes!! :D :D

i have just came back from ibiza and i can say that lashed is a great nite when i was thjere i saw paul glaxby andy farley mark vedo and of course lisa this was the best nite i went to

deano107 said:
alrite lads,thanks for the advice.saw lashes last year n she was awesome!either of u go tonic this year? mambo mate how u blag them vips mate?i wouldnt mind jordans tits getting in the way at all!!!!! ;)

We got chatting to some rep and they give you a kind of 'discount fold out thing' with some pretty good offers like 2 for 1 on drinks, pizzas etc. Well, it only cost us €10 and it included vip entry to lashed. Well worth the cash!!

Andy Holmes said:
VIP entry to lashes sounds like a good deal for 10 euro's!!!

Yeah, we got them on our last night so didnt make use of all the other offers. To be honest, VIP entry is'nt all its cracked up to be...well not when we were there anyway..It was dead, cool to go and have a drink away from the masses and look down on them.

I prefer to 'get down and dirty' where the atmos really is!!!

:D

Back