Lashed Eden

S

spy009

Has anybody had the chance of going yet as i heard a rumour they were setting up a ramp in the club and getting pro skaters and BMXers to show off their skills :p :p ? Any idea if this is true?????

spy009 said:
Has anybody had the chance of going yet as i heard a rumour they were setting up a ramp in the club and getting pro skaters and BMXers to show off their skills :p :p ? Any idea if this is true?????

No true, I have been there 2 weeks ago and believe me, there's no room enough to do that. I don't even think the music fixes well with all skater stuff.

How big is the ramp (half pipe i guess)? Where the hell would they put it?

i was there last wednesday quality night no skaters though. Think it would be shit if there was anyway

supposed to be in the back room - rechristened "Boom Room"

might well fit in with the Breaks music thats supposed to being played there

easy all im the res dj along with leeroy and it is true every week in the back room they do a 30 min showcase
peace Jonny mac

I heard the same thing.We got blagged into going..cue the DOH sounds and there was loads of people doing one of 2 things.....either convulsing violently and looking like Norman Wisdom on Acid or standing with their arms folded saying"mummy i wanna go home"

Lives and learns, Lives and learns mateys...... :rolleyes:

Back