LAS VEGAS CREW ARRIVING AUG 20TH

V

Vegas-Shannon

Hello,
We are a small Las Vegas crew of 3 couples arrivng in Ibiza on August 20th and staying in Talamanca until the 26th. We are looking for some other couples or groups who are interested in meeting new people to have a ROLLING GOOD TIME with in Eurpoe's SIN CITY! :lol: If interested in meeting new party friends, please email and let us know what your plans are.

Cheers!

-Shan

boston returns

hey! myself & 7 others from boston will be there aug16-25 and looking to meet some new faces. for the 1st week we have a villa and we'll definitely be partying there. let me know if you want to try and meet up - plaatinumb@hotmail.com

Thanks for the Greeting!

Boardgrrrrl said:
Hi Shan

Welcome to the forum!

BG

Thanks so much for the welcome greeting! That was cool of you! 8)

Are you going to the island the same time we are?

Regards,
-Shannon

Re: boston returns

plaatinumb said:
hey! myself & 7 others from boston will be there aug16-25 and looking to meet some new faces. for the 1st week we have a villa and we'll definitely be partying there. let me know if you want to try and meet up - plaatinumb@hotmail.com

Sounds good to us! We are staying in Talamanca at the Victoria for the week. My girlfreind and I will be there with 2 other couples all from Vegas. What part of the Island is the villa your renting? Are you close to Talamanca?

Looking forward to your reply and setting something up. We are leaving Aug 2nd to do a couple of weeks in Italy and Spain first, so we might want to make sure we have each others info prior to our departure. What are all of your ages? We are 3 guys and 3 girls ages between 27 - 30.

Best
-Shan

canadianibizavirgin said:
Hey!!
I'll be there with a new friend of mine, from Aug 16th to 26th! We're both from Canada and we're staying in Ibiza Town!

Awesome! We are 3 couples 3 guys and 3 girls all staying in Talamanca, about 5 minutes North of Ibiza Town. Our ages range for 27 - 30, how about you two?

We would love to hang out and go to a few clubs with you two. We are planning Space, Manumission (Privlege), Pacha, and of course Amnesia!

We are all leaving Aug 2nd to go to Italy and Spain for a few weeks before ending the trip in Ibiza. So, if we are going meet up and party, we should make arrangements prior to the 2nd. We are staying at Hotel Victoria.

Regards,
-Shan

damn it sounds like a great time and i am from vegas but i will be there aug 9-19, hope you have a great time!!

me and my girlfriend there on 18 th to 26th

were staying in san an bay

my first time there too

if u wanna meet up email us

keep the vibe goin :p

Back