Las Perlas Anyone?

C

craigyt2k1

i've asked this a few times and not many people seem to have been there.
oh well. anyone been there that wants to give me some info on it??? plz help me!

It'll be just up your street Craigy. There's a kiddies' pool, and a little club with crayons, face painting, and a special t-shirt to wear,and then at 7 o'clock I (yes me DJ Biff) do a special little 'uns disco with all our favourites from Black Lace.Then at tea time there's even a special menu with reconstituted fish made into little fish shapes and lashings of lemon and barley water. You'll love it!

biff, youve really cheered me up, i really cant wait now. i love it when people give some really sensible replies. in spain i think the age when you start paying as an adult and being teat like one is something like 14 (correct me if im wrong) i know theres a kiddies pool biff it says so in the brochure please stop being a w.anker

nope i've checked, there isnt mcuh info in my brochure and i cant really find any places on the net that have info on it. :( :cry:

I stayed next door to it last year. Location not too bad there's a few shops, bars restaurants etc in the immediate area, ferry across to the town goes from right outside. They did have really annoying Agadoo style entertainment on in the evenings though!!!!

Try looking on some of the holiday review sites such as holidays uncovered to read reports of people who've stayed there.

PS I have read that they're fine somewhere or other (I'm a travel agent so tend to take these things in for my job)

Dunno if u still want to know but i stayed in las perlas last week it dont look too much from the outside but the rooms are huge and clean at least. Staff are really friendly but it more family orientated too many kids!! Loads of quieter bars near by but ferry-boat to san an only a two min walk away go to west end!!!! only 20-25min stagger back from san an if no money left for taxi ;)

nice place to kip!!

grunday said:
Dunno if u still want to know but i stayed in las perlas last week it dont look too much from the outside but the rooms are huge and clean at least. Staff are really friendly but it more family orientated too many kids!! Loads of quieter bars near by but ferry-boat to san an only a two min walk away go to west end!!!! only 20-25min stagger back from san an if no money left for taxi ;)

nice place to kip!!

Thanks you! my mind is officialy at rest now, i have been worrying about it for ages, i heard good and bad stuff about it. what where the prices for booze in the hotel bar, and how was the pool?

yeh, i have looked on the, there is good and bad reveiws about it. aparrently there is a lot of break-ins :confused: and it makes it sound a bit dodgy

As you know Craigy Im stayin in the Las Perlas 5th Sept. My travel agent assures me its very popular and they have never had any complaints. I too was shittin myself when i read holidays uncovered about the break ins, but since then there have been 2 positive reviews.

I suppose a bad holiday can happen to anyone, its all about circumstance.

Have a good one anyway, and as i have said let me know how you get on!

My freinds are staying there at the moent ...its as they say a bit noisy with plenty of kids, full pool and u have to be up early for the sunbeds..talk about the germans! Entertainment cheesy. You can always nip over the road to the Tampico appartents and use their pool and small bar much quieter and less kids. They dont mind as long as you spend a bit of money over the bar. Have a great holiday. A friend of mine has a restaurant at the top of the west end next to the welsh bar, called Jamels Bistro, A little hideaWAy in all the madness, Fab food not as cheap as the cafes but well worth it ...check it out

craigyt2k1 said:
aparrently there is a lot of break-ins :confused: and it makes it sound a bit dodgy

dont forget this:

IMG_3439.JPG

Back