Las Dalias 2021

was anything happening at dalias? fire eaters? contortionists? people selling bootleg psy-trance CDs?
Well , Igor Marrijuan ( from ibiza sonica) was playing ( he has a residency there every sunday ) but they were not many people tbh on the vibe was a bit flat , in the contrario Sa Trinxa was really really good ! Those places are still under the no dancing policy so far better been at the table in satrinxa then in las dalias Imo.

Well , Igor Marrijuan ( from ibiza sonica) was playing ( he has a residency there every sunday ) but they were not many people tbh on the vibe was a bit flat , in the contrario Sa Trinxa was really really good ! Those places are still under the no dancing policy so far better been at the table in satrinxa then in las dalias Imo.
Being at sa trinxa during the day I meant ... if las dalias could open till midnight it would have been different I think ..

ok, cool to know thanks. I think I can guess what that was like! Dalias is somewhere I always keep an eye on although personally I think they should dump the disney hippy shtik and get more creative. People will travel for quality.

ok, cool to know thanks. I think I can guess what that was like! Dalias is somewhere I always keep an eye on although personally I think they should dump the disney hippy shtik and get more creative. People will travel for quality.
You haven't been there for ages I think... Some night are really cool and far from the hippy circus...
Igor with Sasha last year is a good example.

Really like Las Dalias too , Sunday was almost empty but it was 28 degrees , the days before were around 20 to 23 , so perfect day to be on the beach , then they are not many tourist yet on the island and sunday for local ( well in Spain in general)is metting family and friends around a good meal who last for long during the afternoon + as I said before , the sitting law affect as well and they had to close around 8pm or even before . Let’s wait till the law relax a little bit and it will be all good 😌

In related news...

192621155_4212582948798510_7424123473861184776_n.jpg

Back