Larsson - I'm entering into talks about my future

well...why Celtic then - it's like me supporting...Swansea. If you have an affiliation with Glasgow, then why not say, Rangers?

Why not Celtic, i have no affiliation with Glasgow either apart from it being a top city for a session and some sound people, Celtic are the the 2nd best supported club in this country, and there are more Celtic Supporters Clubs throughout Ireland than any other club, ive supported the Bhoys since i was a little boy through thick and thin, im not one of these bandwagon jumpers who support a team because they suddendly become succesful, i remember the dark days when them Rankers fcukers won everything in sight and we won fcuk all.

If your seriously trying to imply that there is something wrong with supporting a club that isn't in your own country your even more mad than i thought..either than or your bored in work and on a wind up.

Why not Celtic, i have no affiliation with Glasgow either apart from it being a top city for a session and some sound people, Celtic are the the 2nd best supported club in this country, and there are more Celtic Supporters Clubs throughout Ireland than any other club, ive supported the Bhoys since i was a little boy through thick and thin, im not one of these bandwagon jumpers who support a team because they suddendly become succesful, i remember the dark days when them Rankers fcukers won everything in sight and we won fcuk all.

If your seriously trying to imply that there is something wrong with supporting a club that isn't in your own country your even more mad than i thought..either than or your bored in work and on a wind up.

ah, the good old days, hopefully soon to return ;)

I thought that Celtc being the 2nd most supported team in Ireland was a myth - i've always heard that the premiership teams are the most supported- Man U, Liverpool.....even Chelsea/Arsenal etc. Heard a few tales of Scots over there wanting to see the Celtc game and most pubs have the English football only on

Back