Landing in Ibiza - Cabs to Hotels ?? Ibiza 1st timer

Lico

Hi Guys,

I am flying out to Ibiza on the night of the 26th August, landing at 00:40.

Whats the deal with getting a cab to my hotel?

Will there be enough around to easily jump in? How are the prices?

Im looking to get to the Hotel as quick as possible so I can get out as soon as possible!

All help appreciated !

A taxi will be easy to get at that time from just outside the main exit of the airport.

Prices aren't too bad depending on where your going and how many your going with?

A taxi will be easy to get at that time from just outside the main exit of the airport.

Prices aren't too bad depending on where your going and how many your going with?

Nice one! just 3 of us. Staying in Playa Den Bossa. We should be getting to the hotel around 02:00am right?

Where's best to head at that time!?

Nice one! just 3 of us. Staying in Playa Den Bossa. We should be getting to the hotel around 02:00am right?

Where's best to head at that time!?

Like previously said, its 10mins max to PDB in a taxi. If your planning to head straight out, PDB will probably be quiet. I would head for Ibiza town for a few late beers, 5 mins in a taxi or walk in about 20 mins dependant on where in PDB your staying!
Or if ur really up for it book Pacha tickets for Morillo :lol: It should be just about rocking at that time :twisted:

Like previously said, its 10mins max to PDB in a taxi. If your planning to head straight out, PDB will probably be quiet. I would head for Ibiza town for a few late beers, 5 mins in a taxi or walk in about 20 mins dependant on where in PDB your staying!
Or if ur really up for it book Pacha tickets for Morillo :lol: It should be just about rocking at that time :twisted:

sounds good! Thanks for the help guys

pdb will be awake still by the time you get there trust me.only a few family bars and supermakets will be shut.where you staying in pdb anyway.should cost you around 13/14 euro;s at that time of day.its on meter anyway.where you collect your bags and then walk through auto doors where people meet you.carry on walking a little first doors on the left walk out and taxi rank is there.

watch out for the people outside trying to get you in illegal taxi,s..got approached a few times last year,only get the licensed taxi,s.......

Back