ladies night

wayne18uk

he all its ladies 2nyt so im going 2 nail bottle of vodka b4 im go out.. hit a few bars check out the burds with my eagle eyes on this prey!! then 11 pm im go onto the club its 2 for 1 drinks for burds so its all good a few drinks and i will be on her knickers and outside back 2 her house hehe.. all good im love thursday nyt ladies nyt..... last week im go back with 3 burds .. nailed all 3 hehe.. but on the morning a male came back 2 house so im jump out of front window laughing hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

he all its ladies 2nyt so im going 2 nail bottle of vodka b4 im go out.. hit a few bars check out the burds with my eagle eyes on this prey!! then 11 pm im go onto the club its 2 for 1 drinks for burds so its all good a few drinks and i will be on her knickers and outside back 2 her house hehe.. all good im love thursday nyt ladies nyt..... last week im go back with 3 burds .. nailed all 3 hehe.. but on the morning a male came back 2 house so im jump out of front window laughing hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

I've told you before. This isn't an offlicence

... looking forward to some ... ladykilling tips then...........;);)
ok for all of yours who keep asking the me for tips to pull a burd on ibiza
my 3 top tips are

1) if your out in a club always remember
the bigger the boobs the smaller the brain

2) always go for girls who are on there last night they are so easy

3) every holes a goal
:lol:

my 3 top tips are

3) every holes a goal

yes remember this westend massive write it down 8)

watch out for the black women who shout SENURITA SUKY SUKY 30E dont go with them that is cheating and very dirty u will catch aids or even rabies beware

:eek: :oops:

... im go onto the club its 2 for 1 drinks for burds so its all good a few drinks and i will be on her knickers and outside back 2 her house hehe.. all good im love thursday nyt ladies nyt..... last week im go back with 3 burds .. nailed all 3 hehe.. but on the morning a male came back 2 house so im jump out of front window laughing hahaha :lol::lol::lol:
:confused: :D

my 3 top tips are

3) every holes a goal

So this is where I have been going wrong all these years!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back