Ladies - eyelashes

puppylover

Ok - I read about a product that you can put on your eyelashes and it makes them grow super long and strong - mine are a bit wrecked at the moment through using waterproof mascara for the summer and they need a bit of TLC - the stuff I have heard about costs about £75 and most beauty mags rave about it - I have forgotten what its called and when I have searched on google for "eyelash serum + £75" nothing that comes up rings a bell or sounds familiar...

My question is - has anyone heard of this wonder serum and used it/or knows what its called - apparently its fabulous and well worth the money!!!

I have one of these because my eyelashes are ****!

They are about $100

A good one is B. Kamins eyelash fortifier.. about 99$ here, so should be about 50 pounds.

EyelashFortifier.jpg

http://www.bkamins.com/

by the way if you want some wicked mascara that 'TUBES' your lashes doesn't just wreck them, the best best best best best nascara is a Japanese brand called 'Kissme'

http://www.kissmemascara.com/

fascianting stuff! 8)

I bought Loreals version of the tubing effect, did not work at all, made them nice and big and spidery but definitely not tubed and was a nightmare to get off :cry:

I bought Loreals version of the tubing effect, did not work at all, made them nice and big and spidery but definitely not tubed and was a nightmare to get off :cry:

I actually rather like that one! Tip - make sure you wipe the black mascara end well before applying or else it does come out gloopy. Plus don't use too much of the white end or else the lashes go quite hard. The best way to remove it is using warm water - I use Liz Earle's amazing Cleanse & Polish so when you put the hot cloth against your face, the tubes come off easily without needing to pull at them.

I probably prefer the Blinc/KissMe (same product, just a different name in the UK) one but the Loreal version's not bad.

I'm a bit of a mascara junkie really! :lol:

I actually rather like that one! Tip - make sure you wipe the black mascara end well before applying or else it does come out gloopy. Plus don't use too much of the white end or else the lashes go quite hard. The best way to remove it is using warm water - I use Liz Earle's amazing Cleanse & Polish so when you put the hot cloth against your face, the tubes come off easily without needing to pull at them.

I probably prefer the Blinc/KissMe (same product, just a different name in the UK) one but the Loreal version's not bad.

I'm a bit of a mascara junkie really! :lol:

I agree, I like the look it gives, just didnt think it was a "tubing" effect like the one Utagaura is saying about :lol:

Back