Ladies - Company Magazine

Altho somewhat spoilt by the stupid thick bint wondering why she couldn't put her candle/lanterns into the (ROCK - key word there love :rolleyes::lol:) cliff overlooking Es Vedra :spank::spank::spank:

Was that the baby naming ceremony where the mother in law blatantly fancies/thinks he fancies her - son in law :lol:

:lol: That's the one, they all seemed a bit simple :lol:

A lot of the programme has me wondering if it's part sitcom:lol::lol::lol:

When the girl was fired last week, the bloke was quality;

"You could get a job in the West End, that's more your thing" or words to that effect:twisted::lol:

It is complete car crash TV isn't it :eek::lol:

It is, but I am completely addicted, if only for seeing brief glimpses of so many places I love.

Somehow I have missed a big part of the jigsaw as I am completly at a loss as to what the blonde haired guy is actually promoting?

It is, but I am completely addicted, if only for seeing brief glimpses of so many places I love.

Somehow I have missed a big part of the jigsaw as I am completly at a loss as to what the blonde haired guy is actually promoting?

Did you see it last night with the dancers running round the streets promoting Eden :lol:

I couldn;t care less if he lived there all his life, he is pathetic who seems to think he is above anyone, a middled aged camp gay with bleached blond hair who throws tantrums for breakfast, that's the way he comes across anyway!!!!:eek:

Am I thinking of the right guy here, "middle aged"??? He's ancient! He's clearly had a life in the sun has old leather face and that hair...OMG! It made me heave when he was arranging the photo shoot for his bar and was talking about the poses the models would adopt and asking them to get their boobs out, he said something about wanting them to look sexual with him or something to that effect, yuk, he's old enough to be their granded surely!

or another interview with 3 girls where the interviewer (male), obviously looking to get an insight into the magic of Ibiza asks ...

"let´s talk guys. talent. Have you seen any ?"

what a pile of tosh .. Ibiza Uncovered anyone !!!

Sounds like that camp Bruno character Sasha Baron Cohen does.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't too bad, not as bad as that Living TV programme which I saw for the first time last week and is without doubt THE WORSE PROGRAMME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD EVER EVER EVER :spank:

Hahaha!!!

A lad from leicester is being filmed for that and they filmed me and my friend talking to him...it hopefully won't make it onto the programme though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back