Ladies - Company Magazine

Emma_1983

Anyone bought this months Company?

My sister had it last night and it has a whole feature on Ibiza, some of it was quite interesting to read, and was nice to reminisce about places that people were working in/going to/been to/live etc etc 8)

Also mentioned that shop of Hannahs who used to be on here - Lottie something? Vintage shop.

Hello :lol:

Yes I get Company on subscription, I thought the article was ok but there were loads of errors and inconsistencies.

Hello anyway :lol:;)

Hello :lol:

Yes I get Company on subscription, I thought the article was ok but there were loads of errors and inconsistencies.

Hello anyway :lol:;)

Hello :lol::lol:

I didnt read it too closely, sort of skimmed through, I have a habit of doing that! But I did like the bits I knew as it brought back so many memories, and bits of conversations had on here :lol:

Hello :lol::lol:

I didnt read it too closely, sort of skimmed through, I have a habit of doing that! But I did like the bits I knew as it brought back so many memories, and bits of conversations had on here :lol:

It wasn't too bad, not as bad as that Living TV programme which I saw for the first time last week and is without doubt THE WORSE PROGRAMME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD EVER EVER EVER :spank:

It wasn't too bad, not as bad as that Living TV programme which I saw for the first time last week and is without doubt THE WORSE PROGRAMME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD EVER EVER EVER :spank:

It's truly awful isn't it?? We've got some virgins coming with us this year and I was having to convince them that this was not what the island was all about

It's truly awful isn't it?? We've got some virgins coming with us this year and I was having to convince them that this was not what the island was all about

Words actually fail me at how awful it is :eek: It is actually worse than Ibiza Uncovered ever was :eek::spank:

i´m dreading watching this ... this is taken from their own site ...

"All new tv show, Ibiza, on LIVING brings you the cool, chic, hedonistic island life this summer. Get the latest updates from San Antonio and Ibiza Town - the best of the clubs, the culture, the shopping. With the coolest bars and DJs, this channel lets you experience the Ibiza life through the tv lense and of our online producer's exclusive videos, pictures and updates. "

Sounds great eh ... so i´ve looked at a couple of youtube vids and the first one focuses on Judgement Sunday dancers and a group of 12 lads on a stag do in San An ´looking to drink the place dry..."

not what i consider "the cool, chic, hedonistic island life" or "or the best of the clubs, the culture, the shopping etc. "

or another interview with 3 girls where the interviewer (male), obviously looking to get an insight into the magic of Ibiza asks ...

"let´s talk guys. talent. Have you seen any ?"

what a pile of tosh .. Ibiza Uncovered anyone !!!

i´m dreading watching this ... this is taken from their own site ...

"All new tv show, Ibiza, on LIVING brings you the cool, chic, hedonistic island life this summer. Get the latest updates from San Antonio and Ibiza Town - the best of the clubs, the culture, the shopping. With the coolest bars and DJs, this channel lets you experience the Ibiza life through the tv lense and of our online producer's exclusive videos, pictures and updates. "

Sounds great eh ... so i´ve looked at a couple of youtube vids and the first one focuses on Judgement Sunday dancers and a group of 12 lads on a stag do in San An ´looking to drink the place dry..."

not what i consider "the cool, chic, hedonistic island life" or "or the best of the clubs, the culture, the shopping etc. "

or another interview with 3 girls where the interviewer (male), obviously looking to get an insight into the magic of Ibiza asks ...

"let´s talk guys. talent. Have you seen any ?"

what a pile of tosh .. Ibiza Uncovered anyone !!!

:spank: It is so bad it makes Ibiza Uncovered look like a high-brow documentary of the island :eek: It really shows the absolute worse of the absolute worse :rolleyes:

Barbie is right that programme is absolutely dreadful, what about that skinny middle aged gay guy who is a serious drama queen, someone you'd just love to smack in the mouth:spank: and the rest of the characters aren't much better either.

Barbie is right that programme is absolutely dreadful, what about that skinny middle aged gay guy who is a serious drama queen, someone you'd just love to smack in the mouth:spank: and the rest of the characters aren't much better either.

to be honest, he´s about the only genuinely Ibiza thing about Ibiza that i´ve seen from this programme. I can´t knock that ... he´s been on the island for a looong time and is a real Ibiza character.

but i really, really get annoyed at this programme´s idea of what Ibiza is ... the producers really haven´t got a clue have they ?

They seem to visit Linekers in every episode too, maybe because there are no other cool (?) bars in Ibiza ... ? Plus i have seen a piece on Pukka Up "one of the biggest nights in Ibiza" and Twice & Nice, which are at Es Paradis and Eden accordingly. Nothing mentioned yet of Amnesia (recently voted the best club in the world), Pacha, Space (the previous best club in the world) or Privilege ... although i did see a piece on Hed Kandi at El Divino. Heaven knows if they´ve ever even heard of cool places like Underground ... or any of the decent bars in Ibiza Town lol.

I should add that i haven´t seen the show on tv (i live in Ibiza) but have watched all the segments uploaded onto their youtube page, which i assume would give a rounded idea of the show. I would post the youtube link here but don´t want to give any extra publicity to this crap lol.

It´s not all about the West End, Linekers or Eden & Es Paradis for anyone yet to come :confused:

Rant over ... sorry guys i´m just a little passionate about Ibiza and it´s image :twisted:

They seem to visit Linekers in every episode too, maybe because there are no other cool (?) bars in Ibiza ... ? Plus i have seen a piece on Pukka Up "one of the biggest nights in Ibiza" and Twice & Nice, which are at Es Paradis and Eden accordingly. Nothing mentioned yet of Amnesia (recently voted the best club in the world), Pacha, Space (the previous best club in the world) or Privilege ... although i did see a piece on Hed Kandi at El Divino. Heaven knows if they´ve ever even heard of cool places like Underground ... or any of the decent bars in Ibiza Town lol.

I agree, but would the likes of Space, Pacha etc etc want the monkeys from Living TV filming in their club :confused: Whereas the likes of Eden and that Linekers place :eek: will just take any publicity they can get, regardless of how badly it portrays their club/bar/people who visit it :confused:

Seriously I would advise you not to watch the series, I have only watched one episode and it made me so cross :twisted:

if you were english and this passionate about england, you'd be classed 'extremist'. mental.

to be honest, he´s about the only genuinely Ibiza thing about Ibiza that i´ve seen from this programme. I can´t knock that ... he´s been on the island for a looong time and is a real Ibiza character.

but i really, really get annoyed at this programme´s idea of what Ibiza is ... the producers really haven´t got a clue have they ?

I should add that i haven´t seen the show on tv (i live in Ibiza) but have watched all the segments uploaded onto their youtube page, which i assume would give a rounded idea of the show. I would post the youtube link here but don´t want to give any extra publicity to this crap lol.

It´s not all about the West End, Linekers or Eden & Es Paradis for anyone yet to come :confused:

Rant over ... sorry guys i´m just a little passionate about Ibiza and it´s image :twisted:

I couldn;t care less if he lived there all his life, he is pathetic who seems to think he is above anyone, a middled aged camp gay with bleached blond hair who throws tantrums for breakfast, that's the way he comes across anyway!!!!:eek:

Could anyone confirm if Sam (the pr guy) is an actor, not a 'real' person?

Must admit to watching it every week, bad as it is, we still get to see some of the gorgeous Ibiza Scenery eg; Es Vedra last week.

The robotman on stilts in Amnesia was:lol::lol: The moron who tried to trip up 'Robotman' must have been sh*tting himself with a 10ft robot chasing around the club:eek::eek:

Pedro the Spanish guy raises a chuckle :) :)

The blonde haired guy is just a typical eccentric oldie, nothing clever about smacking a 50 odd yo guy weighing no more than 6 stone in the mouth imho:?:

I have the episodes on DVD (poor quality), if anyone (overseas) is desperate to see the show. Anything Ibiza related is collectable for me:oops:

Its awful. I am the same as someone else on here who said they have been trying to explain to their Ibiza Virgins that it is NOTHING lke that.

This was the perfect chance to show Ibiza is not like every other party island, and what have they done? Show the tacky bits.

My boyfriend watches it now and then and I have to keep stressing to him its not like that as I can see he is thinking what is all the fuss about.....its doing my brain in repeating myself like a parrot :spank::lol:

Anyone seen the current advert for it on TV with the girl standing over the guys head so he can see right up her skirt??????

CLASS

Must admit to watching it every week, bad as it is, we still get to see some of the gorgeous Ibiza Scenery eg; Es Vedra last week.

Altho somewhat spoilt by the stupid thick bint wondering why she couldn't put her candle/lanterns into the (ROCK - key word there love :rolleyes::lol:) cliff overlooking Es Vedra :spank::spank::spank:

if someone was to finance me heartily
despite my televisual inexperience i would make a documentary series about Ibiza that truly reflected the island

of course, i might need 2-3 years research first

8)

Back