Morbyd

...the latest incarnation of the...

Morbyd Mobile

2008p107.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

(and a big :p to those of you who said it wouldn't arrive this weekend :lol:)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty damn swish Morbo. I am entering the car market myself soon and this looks much better than the C1 which is my current #1.

Thanks, SP.
It's exactly the same car as the C1. Only small changes in the styling.
I was reading on UK websites that the 107 is priced slightly higher than the C1, but that since Citroen is known in the UK for discounting, the Peugeot will hold its resale value better.

Shiny!

My friend is getting one of those Swift things you were considering, wouldn't mind one myself. In fact, I'd take any car right now. My poor NX had to go to the scrappy for a measly £80 and i'd reduced to buses for the timebeing.

looks pretty nice morbyd! I have to admit I know nothing about cars, but it looks good.

Do you have subwoofers and speakers all set up? :lol:

Phil - there are 2 Swifts that park in the small lot behind my apartment building. I parked next to one of them last night... the Swift looks like it's only about 6 inches longer than my car, but a bit more loaded and I know it's got a more peppy engine. The Swift is a lot more expensive (at least here) but I'm still a fan. Nice looking car.

utagaura - no, no subwoofers :lol: The stereo is passable... I like the Aux input. Got my iPod plugged in 8) The speakers will need an upgrade but I think a security system will be my first upgrade priority.

i thought you could only get skodas in communist countries.......and where is all the snow?

not bad but it aint a trabant is it??
A friend was telling me this weekend about some people he knew who drove a Trabant from Germany to somewhere in SE Asia (Bangkok, I think). It was, apparently, quite an adventure!

ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner.....
MORBYD!

Moscows own caped crudsader? (any excuse to wear grey tights eh!) :lol:

looks nice and shiny. enjoy washing it every 2 days! joys of owning a black motor!

...the latest incarnation of the...

Morbyd Mobile

2008p107.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

(and a big :p to those of you who said it wouldn't arrive this weekend :lol:)​

:eek::eek::eek:...oh dear...and I thought you had taste.......I see many a lady driving these cars in the uk......:lol::lol::lol:

Don't listen to ' em Morbo. You have a car fit for purpose, rather than a penis extension...
Exactamundo there, Super P.

Yes, it's a cute little car. And yes, I did wait 2 months to avoid getting the girly colors since the only similar ones available in town were red, yellow or light blue (silver, grey and black were strangely hard to find!)

But its size is a parking advantage, and I calculated based on its rated mileage I should be able to go to work and back 42 times :)!::!::!:) before stopping for petrol. A whole month on a tank of gas! And one of the lowest emissions of any non-hybrid vehicle so it's a good environmental choice.

So get me some scissors! :lol:

Back