La Troya or Supermartxe

Darko74

Hi! Been to La Troya many times for many years (I must admit despite Ibiza is in apparent decadence I had my best Troya last September in Space), as well as to other gay/mixed parties like Scandal, Gorgeous, etc

Some people told me they heard very good reviews about Supermartxe @ Privilege on Fridays, the club gets very busy, and I also read similar things here in this web. So I wanted to check it by asking myself here in this forum for more info. What's the difference, if any, between La Troya and Supermartxe, apart from the venue? music, type of people, flamboyance, good vibe, all ages... I don't care if music tends to be commercial as long as the beat is kind of strong, tribal/techy, and the last time I went to Privilege was 4-5 years ago. Is it true that it has been refurbished and improved a lot (mainly its sound system)?

Is there any other gay/mixed party this year apart from these two?

Cheers!

Hi! Been to La Troya many times for many years (I must admit despite Ibiza is in apparent decadence I had my best Troya last September in Space), as well as to other gay/mixed parties like Scandal, Gorgeous, etc

Some people told me they heard very good reviews about Supermartxe @ Privilege on Fridays, the club gets very busy, and I also read similar things here in this web. So I wanted to check it by asking myself here in this forum for more info. What's the difference, if any, between La Troya and Supermartxe, apart from the venue? music, type of people, flamboyance, good vibe, all ages... I don't care if music tends to be commercial as long as the beat is kind of strong, tribal/techy, and the last time I went to Privilege was 4-5 years ago. Is it true that it has been refurbished and improved a lot (mainly its sound system)?

Is there any other gay/mixed party this year apart from these two?

Cheers!

i think supermartxé is not a gay party.....only mixed....think so...

this year i stayed in supermartxe and i like it very much the show and
how not....miss rebeka brown....who is the flagged of this party...she's
allway exeptional and magnific.....
bad points...there were a lot of people...privilege is too hot haven't got air conditioned
and is easy sweet a lot.....and no many waiters in the bars....
so in resume.....good show not well planned....if y wanna go there y have to go before 2 a.m .....

but i have to say in supertmartxé is easy the free entrance...a lot of lists around the islands...and is the summer surprise party......

Back