L`elephant restaurant in 2009

pawa

Maybe you already know about this, but I just was just told that restaurant L`elephant in San Rafael has changed owners.

The all new management (led by one of the Niki Beach partners) has cut all ties with the previous owner (they really stress this fact), which probably means that the food and service will no longer be really crap as before.
I must admit that I was always impressed by the view from their terrace.

PR man of L`elephant will be Patrick Soks, formerly of KM5.
One of the dj`s could be Bruno Lepretre (ex Cafe del Mar)

New website will be online soon at www.elephantibiza.com

cheers,
pawa

25.04.2006, 08:53 AM ---> 26.04.2009, 10:17 PM

and 3 years later pawa returns to spotlight..... welcome back!! :p

04hours600.1.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com

25.04.2006, 08:53 AM ---> 26.04.2009, 10:17 PM

and 3 years later pawa returns to spotlight..... welcome back!! :p

Many thanks, but I never went away. I just sat reading in the shadows and I got married and had 2 kids... :)

Anyway, I'm coming over for the weekend (no kids)... and again in June (kids)... :)

cheers,
pawa

L'elephant is proud to announce...

- that we are extremely proud to welcome Bruno Lepretre (ex Café del Mar) as our resident dj and music director.

- that our first cd "L'elephant 2009" will shortly be released on N.E.W.S. (www.news.be)

- L’elephant will be opening a new beach club at Playa den Bossa called La plage (de L’elephant).

Be gorgeous, be beautiful, be you!

L'elephant Ibiza
xxx

- that we are extremely proud to welcome Bruno Lepretre (ex Café del Mar) as our resident dj and music director.

- that our first cd "L'elephant 2009" will shortly be released on N.E.W.S. (www.news.be)

- L’elephant will be opening a new beach club at Playa den Bossa called La plage (de L’elephant).

Be gorgeous, be beautiful, be you!

L'elephant Ibiza
xxx

where is la plage going to be??

Back