Interesting

more interesting info. expect to find:

· a new wood ceiling on the terrace!! :eek:

· new lamps!! :eek:

· and a renewed decoration!! :p

kumharas.jpg

i missed the opening of kumharas last saturday but i went today to say
wavinghand.gif

to a friend who works there and to see how it looks like this year. some pictures
here: www.picturetrail.com/mcrackin6 ;)

(the sunset was fantastic but i dont have patience to upload all the pictures)

they will organize the kumharas concept again every week in the restaurant gala night!! :p

Mc :D

We went... we fell in love!!

Kumharas brought a tear to my eye every night I was there... simply amazing sunsets! Oh yeah and a pretty wicked sangria!!

May I just ask please ... can you get to it by walking along the beach ?

Barbie ... * grin * ... cartwheeling sounds good ! So .. if ya see a mad girlie cartwheeling along the beach with a world weary going grey, bespectacled fella with his head in his hands, walking behind me .. tis Mike and Saffy !

hi, ive never been before but will be staying at the Bahia san ann this year,

am I close to this bar, only i need to check it out after all the coments Ive heard :D

lynch said:
hi, ive never been before but will be staying at the Bahia san ann this year,

am I close to this bar, only i need to check it out after all the coments Ive heard :D

We stayed Bahia last year and it was still good 1/2 hour walk there, you can get taxi but I like walking in Ibiza. Just keep walking round Bay and you can't miss it.

so if i head towards san ann way I'll find it!! is it before the west end bit? or more around towards the sun set strip?

lynch said:
so if i head towards san ann way I'll find it!! is it before the west end bit? or more around towards the sun set strip?

Noooo, the other away from San Antonio Town where San Antonio Bay is and then just keep walking and walking round the Bay.

kumharas is excellent for sure!
the place has an amazing menucard, fab drinks and the atmosphere...ahh, couldnt be more Ibizan!

Confused now ... thought it was along sunset strip ... and keep walking ....

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

*Saffy* said:
Confused now ... thought it was along sunset strip ... and keep walking ....

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

No the other way, miles away from Sunset strip, right round the Bay.

Jeeez Barbie .. thank feck you told me that I would have been wandering around all week!

Back