KU, Is this place a club??

alfredo and his son came down a flying fox thing into the box dressed in skin tight spiderman costumes, and girls alfredo's son is fit but he was wicked and i had the best time... i've seen john kelly there too and he rocked the place

Old Skool Girly, don't know if they did this regularly, but if not - I was there that night. Couldn't believe what I was seeing in my pickled state, and Alfredo was class. It would have been the Monday around Sep 10th?

Went to Ku once many moons ago - showing my age now. We had an OK time, it was before we discovered the "magic", our Ibiza was all about beers in Es Paradis in those days :D

Rich Stazzone said:
Has anybody been here. I heard it is great. Any advice!! Thanks, will be in Ibiza in 5 days.

is this a joke??...Ku was the best club in the world, in the 80ies!!!!!

AlixB said:
Went to Ku once many moons ago - showing my age now. We had an OK time, it was before we discovered the "magic", our Ibiza was all about beers in Es Paradis in those days :D

yeah right! :D and es paradis without roof :!: where are those days of paradise :?: :( :( :(

MrMambo said:
Ku was the original name for Amnesia, correct me if i'm wrong peeps, and as such obviously it is amazing but just has a different name. It was the one of the first superclubs in the 80's sumtime

has anyone seen the bar just down the road from it...class name

'BAR-BY-KU' :lol: :D

KU was amnesia :?: :?: :?: :?: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

adeibiza said:
in 1990 all clubs had to put rooves on (es paradis was open air as well)

there are a number of stories about why's etc that involve certain catalan businesses, a local famouse politician and lending money (as the copied article says)

the old pics of privilege and es paradis are in the "images of ibiza" section at ibizaholidays.com

if I would be the president of ibiza, i would take all the roofs of the clubs,.....since 1990 The real "Ibiza feeling" is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"if I would be the president of ibiza, i would take all the roofs of the clubs,.....since 1990 The real "Ibiza feeling" is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Amen to that![/quote]

Noooooooo ... that's just you standing still ..... times change and you just learn to move with em ...

Actually .. its probably more about you being old than standing still ... as in memories etc ... *chuckle*

Whist times change and everyone has to adapt, i think it's still fair to say that there is a different vibe in open air clubs than in indoor clubs. (think Bora Bora, DC10, Pin Up)

Thats not to say better vibe, just different

Don't worry if you missed the 'good old days' as in 10/15 years time you'll be remembering your own good old days!

old skool girly said:
alfredo and his son came down a flying fox thing into the box dressed in skin tight spiderman
costumes, and girls alfredo's son is fit

he is called jaime fiorito:

:arrow: http://www.space-ibiza.com/djs/Jaime_Fiorito.php :!:

Grumbledook said:
dunno if anyone else has noticed but the tiles in the bottom of the pool still have "KU"

true:

IMG_2267.sized.jpg

Is there anywhere with pics of Ku now? Cant find any on the ibizaholidays website

Sounds like an amazing place

Back