KMS/ underground ADVICE

thelips

Been to Ibiza a few times now but never made km5 and underground, is there any particular night of the week where these are better than others i.e more lively/better atmosphere. Are any nights quieter than others due to to big club nights taking place.
any advise greatly appreciated

Been to Ibiza a few times now but never made km5 and underground, is there any particular night of the week where these are better than others i.e more lively/better atmosphere. Are any nights quieter than others due to to big club nights taking place.

Wednesdays and fridays is a must go to Underground!

For Km5 if you want to eat i recommend making a reservation, although this seems not as important in later years. +34 971 396 349

Underground is one of my favorite stops, i especially like to arrive early(11-ish PM). It is one of few places that has a chilled ambiance even in height of August.

Go there a night when you dont feel you are missing out on anything else you'd rather see. Or go early and hit another club later on.

Just remember it closes at 04.30. If you befriend them on Myspace you can usually sort out guestlist entry if you ask nicely. http://www.myspace.com/ibzunderground

Have fun hope to see u at Underground!

Back