Km5

sssophie

Hey all,

Im thinking of going for a nice meal at Km5 while im in Ibiza....
I just wondered if anyone could recomend it?
What are the prices like?
Is the food any good?
and does it get busy enough to have a nice vibe to it, but not toooo busy that it ends up being a bit ****?

If anyone could help I would be most greatful.
:p

food is very nice, so i'd recommend it from that point of view.

price wise, you're looking at 100-120 euros plus for 2 people for the works (3 courses, wine, etc, etc)

it does get very busy, so i'd book before you go, but cool vibe all the same.

The food is good, but it's expensive... During summer months it is very busy, you must book, generally the vibe is pretty cool. Also nice place to have drinks later and have a free boogie on the small dance floor. Music is deep house / house, Graham Sahara and Sergi Ribas dj, if you know them !

food is very nice, so i'd recommend it from that point of view.

price wise, you're looking at 100-120 euros plus for 2 people for the works (3 courses, wine, etc, etc)

it does get very busy, so i'd book before you go, but cool vibe all the same.

Snap.... We must have posted at the same time, didn't mean to repeat your wise words :lol:

Thats great!!! Thank you!

I will sort a table...
and... whats it like getting a cab there and back to ibiza town? easy? cheap?

Easy to get cab, not sure about cheap... Have always had a car or rented one while on the island (well worth renting if you plan on getting out and about regularly - there are so many lovely places to visit that are off the beaten track)

:lol: Our plan was to rent one originally... but now wer not so sure. It would be me driving, and if I wanted a drink, wouldnt be able to have one... especially if we have gone for a nice diner.
Its still a possibility tho.

Thanks for the help!!!

Thats great!!! Thank you!

I will sort a table...
and... whats it like getting a cab there and back to ibiza town? easy? cheap?
It cost us about 25-30 euro round trip from Playa Den Bossa last year and they have cars waiting for you when you leave. Budget on about 15 each way and you should be fine

Back