KM5 Eivissa Resturant Prices

dw151174

Going here on Sat evening and was wondering what the average sort of price per head was for a 3 course meal with drinks is?

I've had a look on the website and it gives the menu but no costs :rolleyes:!

is this place good.

i mean good good.

it seems expensive. and i would be happy to pay it to go to a top restaurant in the UK, say 1 michelin starred or close, but given everyone says to KM5 as its full of 'cool' people it just smacks a bit of tourist trap?

or am i being cynical & it does take its food seriously?

is this place good.

i mean good good.

it seems expensive. and i would be happy to pay it to go to a top restaurant in the UK, say 1 michelin starred or close, but given everyone says to KM5 as its full of 'cool' people it just smacks a bit of tourist trap?

or am i being cynical & it does take its food seriously?

I have been going to KM5 for years, way before it became 'cool' with Mixmag and the like and I think the food is absolutely out of this world and I eat out a lot. I don't eat meat but Tom (and other meat eaters I know) say it's the best steak they've ever eaten there. Their fish dishes are also excellent.

dw1551174 - we generally pay max 100 euros for us both for 2/3 courses, lots of good wine, apperetifs, water, service etc.

dw1551174 - we generally pay max 100 euros for us both for 2/3 courses, lots of good wine, apperetifs, water, service etc.

If I'd have gone back and re-read details you'd sent me last year regarding resturants I wouldn't have had to ask the question :oops::rolleyes::spank:!

Re:

Was thinking of heading there myself on Saturday. Is it worth booking head? Reckon I could walk in on a week night?

Back