Km5/ak Morgana, Are They Any Good?

Ibiza-girlie

Whats KM5 like to dine at? Pricey/ok? good food/drinks/atmosphere?

Does anyone know about AK Morgana if it´s going to open for the season and if the place is any good?

kisses at ya´
Ibizagirlie!

my friend went to km5 and he said it was well worth visiting. His words were the perfect place to go and chill out after a hard night of partying!
As it will be my first year in ibiza i definately intend to go here and relax.
8) 8) 8)

Km5 and AK Morgana are very nice.
Last year there were not many people, but so You have a very nice intimate athmosphere.

KM5 is absolutely fab, big comfy seats to sit on, gorgeous food, we always go at least a couple of times when we're in Ibiza.

Cost of meal for 2 plus wine is around 100 euros, well worth it.

Ibiza-girlie said:
Whats KM5 like to dine at? Pricey/ok? good food/drinks/atmosphere?
Does anyone know about AK Morgana if it´s going to open for the season and if the place is any good?
kisses at ya´
Ibizagirlie!

KM5 is excellent, the drinks are large, the atmosphere is relaxed-cosmopolitan and the food is excellent. You'll pay restaurant prices comparable with Casa Colonial, Bambudha Grove, etc.

Well worth several visits :lol:

cheers,
pawa

ps: check out www.km5-lounge.com

Cost of meal for 2 plus wine is around 100 euros, well worth it.[/quote]

barbie babe u must have a few pound 100 pound for a meal i prefer the seafood restaurant on the shores of san an beside sa punta es moli

seanbelfast said:
Cost of meal for 2 plus wine is around 100 euros, well worth it.

barbie babe u must have a few pound 100 pound for a meal i prefer the seafood restaurant on the shores of san an beside sa punta es moli[/quote]

100 euros not pounds and that includes wine and service. I thought that was pretty reasonable cos food is lovely, maybe I am just used to paying silly Fancy London prices :rolleyes:

Never been, but is a must do for this year (km5). In full agreement, 100 Euros for one great meal & wine vs ??? (however many) big macs or whatever there latest cardboard rubbish is. No contest!!!!

We paid more in the old town last year, and the place was a bit too fussy for my liking, napkins stiffer than cardboard etc.

wonder if it will be open this year, STILL no news on the morgana issue! uhhhh too bad they had that music licence trouble! the place is GORGEOUS! What a waste!

Ibiza-girlie said:
wonder if it will be open this year, STILL no news on the morgana issue! uhhhh too bad they had that music licence trouble! the place is GORGEOUS! What a waste!

KM5 opens the 30th of April, restaurant & garden open the 14th of May.
Check www.km5-lounge.com

Back