KM5 Advice

Amigo

Hi All

Im back on the island next week and have never visited KM5. Anyone any advice as to who is on, best night to go, etc etc??

Cheers

ruth said:
also, what's the food like here?

The food is superb, had a steak there last week and it was more like half a cow. Biggest steak I've ever had! There was 8 of us and everyone loved their food.

I think it closes at 4

Ruth, the place is an amazing garden decorated in arabian style, youll feel like a princess. dont get the pasta, too small a portion - but the beef or chicken is excellent! everything is deliscious!!!! youll love it!
check out www.km5-lounge.com

have fun!

i was there last night. best steak you will ever eat. garden is lush. though this time of year its a little less busier and its also chilly.

will always have great memories of this place...

(great ice cream too)

Ibiza-girlie said:
Ruth, the place is an amazing garden decorated in arabian style, youll feel like a princess. dont get the pasta, too small a portion - but the beef or chicken is excellent! everything is deliscious!!!! youll love it!
check out www.km5-lounge.com

have fun!

and the mozzarella da buffala is excellent too (as a starter that is)!

HarryHotspur said:
i was there last night. best steak you will ever eat. garden is lush. though this time of year its a little less busier and its also chilly.

will always have great memories of this place...

(great ice cream too)

true, in september it sometimes get slightly chilly late at night, I always have something in the car for my girlfriend ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
Pawa, Ill get that one nextt time, sound deliscious"!!!!

oooh, I really can't wait to get back... only 36 hrs to go :D
I'll be the one running around the island with a HUGE smile on my face

bring on the mozzarella

Back