Klippe Apartments

My husband, before he was my husband, stayed there last year. I distinctly recall we did a post-Manumission bit of a carry on there. It's (all I think) younger types -- we recognized our fellow cohorts from Manumission staying there... There's a pretty large pool (which was being randomly littered with young lads who passed out in sunloungers). I think the bar is 24 hours as well. I think it'd be a good laugh -- especially if you get to stay next to the pirates that they got to stay next to -- I'm not sure any furniture was left unbroken in the room next door.
That being said -- no one contracted any random diseases from using the toilets or sleeping in the beds. And apparently the minimal amount of sleep could be attained. I also think they were able to walk to Eden & that area.
I'd not recommend it if you're part of a family vacationing or looking for something swank. If your purpose is clubbing and passing out at your hotel, it should do.

hihi!
what are u up to today???
sun´s out in Denmark and Im on my way to my new work! got my old job back as a radio dj, luvin´it!

Ibiza-girlie said:
hihi!
what are u up to today???
sun´s out in Denmark and Im on my way to my new work! got my old job back as a radio dj, luvin´it!

Really puts me to shame :oops:

Suns not out over here :cry:
And again sitting in the office :rolleyes:
But I have a hot date tomorrow night
love-smiley-087.gif

woo hoo

well hottie nites are luvely! had a hottie nite tuesday, and it was incredibly warm here!!! my god, 30 degrees and the studie from where i work has huge windows where the sun comes in, making the place a sauna!!! hung over and feeling too warm is NOT a good combo!!!!

well......

Back