Kinky Test

Kinky bastard!
Congratulations! You scored 294!

Well well well, you kinky bastard! Most likely you're into some weird shit, which is always great. Consider mailing the author of this test, and keep up the good work ;)

Pretty kinky!
Congratulations! You scored 218!

You kinkscore is pretty high. Most likely you're up for trying anything at least once, which show open-mindedness. You're probably a great lay, so just keep doing that thing you do!

Kinky bastard!
Congratulations! You scored 264!

Well well well, you kinky bastard! Most likely you're into some weird shit, which is always great. Consider mailing the author of this test, and keep up the good work ;)

nish here i cum!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :lol:

You kinkscore is pretty high. Most likely you're up for trying anything at least once, which show open-mindedness. You're probably a great lay, so just keep doing that thing you do!

Probably...like Carlsberg is probably the best lager in the world-ahem!

Somebody pleas explain the question relating to "Vanilla" :confused: :?:

Im the same as you Sarah! ;)

awwwwwwww bum, i was on to a winner then! still wont let ya input dates. come on - own up - who broke the internet?

Jipper said:
awwwwwwww bum, i was on to a winner then! still wont let ya input dates. come on - own up - who broke the internet?
Whadda ya mean ya was onto a winner? Of course ya onto a winner, ya with me :p :lol:

mambobirdette said:

Im the same as you Sarah! ;)

"You're probably a great lay"
Aye, as smooth as laminate flooring ;)

Back