Kill Bill Dead

madwhitegiant

Kill Bill and Kung Fu star David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok hotel room. Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and body on Thursday morning.
The US star was in Thailand filming his latest film Stretch, according to his personal manager Chuck Binder.
Mr Binder said the news was "shocking", adding: "He was full of life, always wanting to work... a great person."
Carradine was part of an acting dynasty which included his father, John Carradine, and brothers Bruce, Keith and Robert.
The star was best known for his role as Kwai Chang Caine in the 1970s TV series Kung Fu, which spawned sequels in the '80s and '90s.
After a career which included more than 100 movies with directors such as Martin Scorsese and Ingmar Bergman, he recently found fame again thanks to his role in Quentin Tarantino's 2003 film Kill Bill.
He is survived by his wife, Annie Bierman, and four children

This really is sad... such a legend. I have to agree pups, I loved Kung Fu as well. I've got it on DVD.
It just baffles me why a 72 year would take their own life.
J

Some friends of mine organize the golf Russian Open and they had Carradine as their celebrity guest a couple of years ago (the other guest was Dolph Lundgren, whom I managed to have a decent conversation with). Carradine was so drugged out that he stumbled by me at one point and then, apparently, went into the country club hotel and started playing the piano :confused:

He's an acting legend but I understood then that he's not long for this world. Surprised he lasted this long!

Its definately sad. Sometimes old people just decide "I've had a good innings, I'm over it, see ya later" but, I don't know.

Apparently the lovely Thais printed pictures of his body in the press :eek: How bloody insensitive. :spank:

They are also sayin he would 100% not have commited suicide. I'd like to think they're right. Though not many are mentioning a kinky ending :confused:

According to his agent (NoTW interview) - possibly murder, as his hands were tied behind his back and there was a footprint on the bed that didnt match his shoes..... :confused:

Back