Kids Love Clubbing

C

cheryl pearson

GOING TO IBIZA WITH THE KIDS AGES 9 YEARS TO 17YEARS ALL LOVE MUSIC DANCING ETC CAN AYONE TELL ME OF BARS THAT ALLOW KIDS THAT WILL HAVE DISCO'S ETC SO THAT THEY CAN GO CLUBBING TOO AND NOT MISS OUT

Almost nowhere, stay in the hotels and you might be able to let them into the bar but without them serving anything for the kids.
They wont be able to go elsewhere for sure...am I mistaken someone?The 17teen year old however will probably be able to get in near the West-end area - Play2, ect....

The age limit to get into night clubs in Spain are 18 years old. However if a kid who's 17 seems to be 18 yo maybe he will not be asked for an identification.

They are a lot more relaxed with ID in Ibiza than in the UK so I'm sure the eldest one will have little problems even with the big clubs!

Tell me this is a joke Cheryl.

I'm not trying to patronise here, but any bar, whether they allow kids or not is hardly the place for a 17 year old let alone a 9 year old.

vinylgroover said:
Tell me this is a joke Cheryl.

I'm not trying to patronise here, but any bar, whether they allow kids or not is hardly the place for a 17 year old let alone a 9 year old.

Disagree; I was 16 when I had my first trip. Done the bars in Ibiza Town, Eden, Es Paradis, Amnesia and Manumission. Had a ball. I think it is up to the 17 yo him/herself. 9 may be pushing it a tad though.

cheryl,

there's loads of bars where you can take the kids so they can have a bop around.

the first place that springs to mind is ibiza port at night - from 9 pm onwards. although not strictly for dancing, they will love the excitement in the air.

then have a look at guarana in santa eulalia harbour - much more informal and not so 'mad for it' as some of the bars on the island. i am sure they wouldn't object to some kids having a dance early evening. why not pop up there and ask.

otherwise try some of the bars along the bay of san antonio - again not half as wild as the bars on the other side of town. they are all open from early evening, many with other attractions for the kids - all in all san an bay is great for family entertainment.

i am sure you won't be out too late anyway, so just follow your nose. the bars where kids are not welcome (relatively speaking) won't start going until after 12 midnight - by which time the youngest will be in bed (maybe - well this is ibiza).

the most important thing is that you accompany them. the locals are very tolerant and as long the kids behave they can have fun just about everywhere.

enjoy cheryl, will be a fantastic experience for all of you!

kids

I DON'T MEAN CLUB CLUBBING WHAT KIND OF PARENT DO YOU THINK I AM I MEANT PLACES I CAN TAKE THE KIDS WHICH HAVE DISCO'S ETC TO CHART AND ANTHEME MUSIC I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE DO DROP IN BAR AND OTHERS BUT I WANTED TO FIND PLACES THAT THE KIDS COULD GO TO TO BOP THERE LITTLE HEARTS TOO JUST LIKE THE ADULTS THAT GO CLUBBING THAT IS WHAT I MEANT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE KIDS IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY SHOULD MISS OUT ON A BIT OF FUN

Re: kids

cheryl pearson said:
I DON'T MEAN CLUB CLUBBING WHAT KIND OF PARENT DO YOU THINK I AM I MEANT PLACES I CAN TAKE THE KIDS WHICH HAVE DISCO'S ETC TO CHART AND ANTHEME MUSIC I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE DO DROP IN BAR AND OTHERS BUT I WANTED TO FIND PLACES THAT THE KIDS COULD GO TO TO BOP THERE LITTLE HEARTS TOO JUST LIKE THE ADULTS THAT GO CLUBBING THAT IS WHAT I MEANT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE KIDS IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY SHOULD MISS OUT ON A BIT OF FUN

That's what i thought you meant and then i read the other reply's and thought they were mad which is why i responded the way i did.

You're looking for Kids disco's right?

Re: kids

yes looking for kids disco's been told that many bars do have disco's sort of like earley evening one of them is called charlie's bar in es cana but no one has heard of them so wanted others ideas of where i can take them for a bit of dancing and fun to you know the sort of music that is on mos clubbersguide to ibiza stuff like that cause they like it. i asure you i am not mad !! he he well i dont think i am anyway

hi

your 17 year old should be fine gettin around the clubs. ok....... it maybe illegal in sum places but i went when i was 17 and i had an amazin time. Im 18 now. i dont look it at all :confused: but i didnt get ID'd once while i was over there and i managed to get into the big clubs just fine.

i went to ibiza when i was 16 with 3 friends the same age so the 17 year old will have no problems getting in anywhere, i doubt the 9 year old will have any problems as long as their supervised but you might be more suitable going to a family area.

My kids love dancing too.....wouldn't hesitate to take them to the slightly less busy bars and take them home around midnight. Hey they are on hollyday too! In fact i do just that when i hollyday with them in Europe. Have lots of fun Cheryl :)

missevie said:
My kids love dancing too.....wouldn't hesitate to take them to the slightly less busy bars and take them home around midnight. Hey they are on hollyday too! In fact i do just that when i hollyday with them in Europe. Have lots of fun Cheryl :)
cheers missevie

nish said:
Where were u when I was a kid?!
Times chande nish, i wasn't allowed to do much as a kid either want something different for mine, i think there will enjoy the ibiza vibes and will want to do the dancing too

Back