KEVIN & PERRY

freakstar

WAS ON MAINSTREAM TELLY LAST NIGHT.

WHAT AN ATROCIOUS POTRAYAL OF IBIZA. I AM GLAD I NEVER SAW IT AT THE TIME...WOULD CERTAINLY HAVE PUT ME OFF GOING IF I WAS AN IBIZA VIRGIN.

HARRY ENFIELD AND KATHY BURKE SHOULD BE SHOT!

Funny though. By the way (and I know this has been asked before) what beach is it they go to when they first get to Ibiza?? Mr & Mrs Hook will be paying a visit in September!!!!!

wicked film so fuuuuny but its nothing to do with ibiza thou

all i wanna do is do it

did you know pete tong and yomanda done the soundtrack

Got ya. Don't suppose you know which beach it is do you? Judge Jules had a lot to do with the sound track. Isn't Yomanda one of his alias'.
Anyway, he gets a mention in the credits - Julius O'Riordon.

freakstar said:
WAS ON MAINSTREAM TELLY LAST NIGHT.

WHAT AN ATROCIOUS POTRAYAL OF IBIZA. I AM GLAD I NEVER SAW IT AT THE TIME...WOULD CERTAINLY HAVE PUT ME OFF GOING IF I WAS AN IBIZA VIRGIN.

HARRY ENFIELD AND KATHY BURKE SHOULD BE SHOT!

it's not supposed to be taken seriously, it's just a piss take :D

yomanda is not a alias of pete tong ive seen yomanda at club m newmarket with big ben and lisa lashes and he kicked ass

his actual name

paul yomanda materson i think ?????

It's a joint venture between Jules and Paul Masterson. Just dug my copy of synth and strings out.

they are diffrent people i have seen them both play live and judge jules odes not looK like yomanda!!

what are you thinking off!!!!

Peace

Yeah Paul Masterson is the guy behind Yomanda, although Jules does have a fair bit to do with it I think.

Party Girl said:
the name of the beach is Benirras, it's on the north coast!!

thats right!! ;)

k=p(s).jpg

Back