Kevin & Perry Go Large filming locations

BAMF

Hi all,

My fiancee and I have booked a couple of weeks in Ibiza and as part of our holiday we'd like to visit some of the filming locations from Kevin & Perry:

• The apartment above the restaurant where they stay
  • The beach with the rock outcropping on the horizon
  • Eye Ball Pauls apartment area
  • The lighthouse where they witness the girls riding past on scooters
  • The fountain where Kevin goes when he's upset with Perry

Now the apartment and beach we're ok on but I'm struggling to find location info for the other three.

Are there any K&P fans out there who can help?

Thanks, Al

Thanks Jay, any idea where Eye Ball Paul's apartment is located? Looks like a marina of sorts on the film.

The lighthouse is Portinatx lighthouse, on the North coast... Go to the beach in Portinatx then go up to the right, through the trees... You'll come out at the cliffs, then walk until you see the lighthouse...

There's probably another, more easier way to get to it though...

:)

I believe the fountain where Kevin is upset is at the entrance to Cala Llonga beach, nice beach worth visiting, and you can do it on the way to Santa Eulalia

The beach you ask about is Benirras - if you are chatting about the one with the famous scene at the end or when they meet the girls on the beach and Perry takes a shit in the water.

The lighthouse is Portinatx lighthouse, on the North coast... Go to the beach in Portinatx then go up to the right, through the trees... You'll come out at the cliffs, then walk until you see the lighthouse...

There's probably another, more easier way to get to it though...

:)
Easier by the road of Cala d'en Serra, when you see the first house on the left, a path is doing a fork. Take it, and you'll arrive directly to the lighthouse.

Easier by the road of Cala d'en Serra, when you see the first house on the left, a path is doing a fork. Take it, and you'll arrive directly to the lighthouse.
Nearly killed the pregnant fiancée visiting Cala d'en Serra yesterday. She actually thought she was gonna die walking back up to the car.

Back