Kenny dope at Pacha London 2nd b'day fri 12th Dec

N8 said:
I hate the fact i'm working at 7am on the Sat 13th. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Noooo not the Dope Dog :p I'm out at that DJ Fund thingy on the Thursday, Laurent Garnier on the Saturday so I fear a Friday night would finish me off once and for all :eek: :p

I hope Pacha have got all his food requirements in :p :lol:

lol, i was talking to this guy recently who has heard maw live together a few times and he says Kenny ALWAYS disappears early before they finish, it must be to get food :eek: :lol: :p :eek:

dem pies sure look good

N8 said:
lol, i was talking to this guy recently who has heard maw live together a few times and he says Kenny ALWAYS disappears early before they finish, it must be to get food :eek: :lol: :p :eek:

His Homeboys :p normally appear round the decks, drag him off and then drive him to McDonalds :p :lol: ;)

You remember him funking off early @ Ministry, @ Southport he funked off, left Louie and went to watch Jazzy Jeff play in the room with his Homeboys :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
N8 said:

His Homeboys :p normally appear round the decks, drag him off and then drive him to McDonalds :p :lol: ;)

You remember him funking off early @ Ministry, @ Southport he funked off, left Louie and went to watch Jazzy Jeff play in the room with his Homeboys :rolleyes:

mmm, we saw him leave Ministry early that night - swinging a dirty carrier bag along with him like a little child - quite funny!

Barbie said:
N8 said:

At MOS he even got Jazzy playing for him for an hour didnt he while he went and ate i bet!!!

Back