Kelly Rowland @ Pacha

Did anyone on here goto the Kelly Rowland night at Pacha???

Having been to Pacha this year to see Morrillo and that was stupidly busy im curious to know what it was like for this????

I havent heard any reviews at all

:spank:

I missed it by a week. I heard the FMIF is ridiculously crowded always so I could imagine you would have been squershed among the crowd listening to her sing When Love Takes Over. Didn't people fall off the roof terrace due to overcrowding at FMIF? :eek:

She's appearing at the Acension party on Fire Island (Long Island, NY) this Sunday - I'm not paying the $100 entrance fee but will hopefully get some pictures of her from the beach just outside the corded off area.

Someone who went to this posted quite a big review of the night, have a look in the reviews section. Cant remember who it was, sorry. The said it was rammed.

Thought about it, but wasn't going to pay what would have been a price of 130E for the misses and I. (65E each a bit steep I think)

Someone who went to this posted quite a big review of the night, have a look in the reviews section. Cant remember who it was, sorry. The said it was rammed.

Me :confused: :?: ;)

I was there end of June, and considering the Island was quiet(er), it was ridiculously rammed, peeps just there for monsieur brie and Kelly R. She was actually very very good live, all 4 minutes :lol: of her. Once she finished alot of peeps left, the monsieur fromage played his own tunes over and over ;) (i was dragged there by the missus)

Back