Keinemusik in London

Looks like they are back in London on August 11th.

And by the look of things they've out grown the Shoreditch street party venue and will be playing at Victoria park which makes sense.

Might be tempted as the sound there is quite good through-out so there's no need to push yourself right to the front.

That is usually the weekend that Solomun does Finsbury Park I think?

Re. Sound. For a UK outdoor venue it is pretty good to be fair.

Last edited:
Looks like they are back in London on August 11th.

And by the look of things they've out grown the Shoreditch street party venue and will be playing at Victoria park which makes sense.

Might be tempted as the sound there is quite good through-out so there's no need to push yourself right to the front.
Is it not Finsbury Park?

That is usually the weekend that Solomun does Victoria Park I think?

Re. Sound. For a UK outdoor venue it is pretty good to be fair.
Yeah, that's right.

This is a Sunday, so he might still do the saturday, although recently they've had Fourtet and others play too.

I seem to remember they'd have Anjunadeep a few Sundays before

Did anyone else get tickets?

So I bit the bullet and got them, but prices were very steep. £80 for general any time, that's pretty outrageous.

Just checked when I saw them play in The Loft before Covid, it was £20 in a much more intimate place.. those were the days 😂

Got a few tix for it, paid £80 also. How long you reckon KM are on for, few hours or more ? Trying to suss out what flights to get down to London

Got a few tix for it, paid £80 also. How long you reckon KM are on for, few hours or more ? Trying to suss out what flights to get down to London
Not sure, they must play for at least 4 hours I think. With the event finishing at 21.30 I'd probably be there for 5pm to be safe.
Not 100% though as I've not seen them do this type of show for a very long time. There doesnt appear to be any other DJ's but im sure they'll be added to the line up.

Back