Keep it free..............

Buckley

Sat 8 November 2003 I'm doing Egg again. Was wicked last Sat and all things being equal we I can guarantee you a quality night out. (Although I was a little concerned that the party lasted for 3 days for one of our DJs!!)

(Bubble - this will be a Buckley promotion, but if you're up for it, might be able to find room for you on the bill. Can't promise as yet, but watch this space.)

More details to follow, but keep it free and we'll sort a spotlight concession list

If I am still in one piece after Southport :eek: count me in, I want to try out one of the famous Buckley parties :D

Buckley said:
Would be honoured to have the site's premier party girl in attendance! :D

Or the site's most random rough old bint in attendance :p ;)

Fingers xd that Southport doesn't finish me off :eek: ;)

Buckley said:
Sat 8 November 2003 I'm doing Egg again. Was wicked last Sat and all things being equal we I can guarantee you a quality night out. (Although I was a little concerned that the party lasted for 3 days for one of our DJs!!)

(Bubble - this will be a Buckley promotion, but if you're up for it, might be able to find room for you on the bill. Can't promise as yet, but watch this space.)

More details to follow, but keep it free and we'll sort a spotlight concession list

Hey mate, I can't do 8th November. Gutted, I'd love to play at Egg again. got anything else coming up?

Might have mate I'll be in touch.

Has Shuey sorted things out? We're still in "negotiations" with the contact. Not sure if the chap in question realises how swiftly they will be concluded if he tries to protract any further.

Apparently he has, I'm meeting him tonight to collect what's owed to me although I don't think it's as much as it should be.

Sounds like you mean business! :twisted:

Might not be doing Egg on 08 Nov - watch this *ahem* 'Space'.

Thought I'd bring this thread back up to encourage you to all to support Bubble there this Sat 01 November.

Bubble - wanna chuck a mail address for concessions up here? Might see ya down there, although booze only weekend in Dublin had made me consider another chemical free weekend.

Buckley said:
Might not be doing Egg on 08 Nov - watch this *ahem* 'Space'.

Thought I'd bring this thread back up to encourage you to all to support Bubble there this Sat 01 November.

Bubble - wanna chuck a mail address for concessions up here? Might see ya down there, although booze only weekend in Dublin had made me consider another chemical free weekend.

Cheers Buckley that's very good of you mate, I was just about to post a new thread on Space.

If anyone on Spotlight wants to be on the guestlist for Egg please email me at: alex@sansouci-events.co.uk

Egg itself has so much going for it, including London's best sound system by Funktion One, and a great layout with three rooms, two terraces and a luxurious red ostrich leather loft VIP Room. New touches are being added by Egg's owner Laurence Malice all the time, so there are always new surprises for clubbers including rumours of a forthcoming waterfall!

For those of you that haven't been to Egg, you're in for a great night in a superb club. But be warned we had to turn away 400 people at the last gig I played there earlier this month, so no guestlist no entry guys.

140_Egg-bottom_dancefloor.jpg

150_Egg1.jpg

140_Egg4.jpg

No probs mate. And, proving there is a karma payback, we are now confirmed for Nov 8 after all and get this, will be doing Pacha on 20th December - anyone for the "Spotlight Christmas Get Together"? Babs? I know you can help me get some momentum going on this..........

Buckley said:
get this, will be doing Pacha on 20th December - anyone for the "Spotlight Christmas Get Together"? Babs? I know you can help me get some momentum going on this..........

I'm sure I can get a few repribates together for that one :p ;)

1st Nov Space

Nice one Buckley. I'll try and make it for Pacha too.

Space at Egg has just been OFFICIALLY VOTED BEST NIGHT OUT : LONDON LCPA CLUBBER'S POLL 2003

Can't argue with that!

Back