keegan

Not sure why they're all so happy, don't they remember England in Euro2000?

I know he did well 10 years ago or so, but i think the top four are much stronger these days.

plus he inherits a squad nowhere near as good as 95/96 season

plus he inherits a squad nowhere near as good as 95/96 season

although he created that squad and didn't inherit it back in 95.

he had the likes of liam 'always pass sideways' o'brien and mickey 'yeah! i'm a fcukin scouser' quinn when he first took over in 92.

was mirandinha still playing then? what a card he was.

I still can't believe we managed to sell him :lol::lol:

.......to think that a lot of Evertonians were gutted when they didnt get to buy him - imagine the carnage every weekend with him being on his own turf and going out drinking with his family and friends...

Laughing.gif

Laughing.gif
Laughing.gif
:lol::lol:

Kevin will get his first win someday ;)

FAO GREGO, I love this new song for el Nino!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ws60Y2cMM

His armband said he was a red
Torres Torres
You'll never walk alone it said
Torres Torres
We signed the boy from sunny spain he gets the ball and scores again!
Fernando Torres liverpools number nine!

Football has moved on since Keegan last managed at Newcastle! I mean the man had Barry Venison in centre midfield!!!

I have said it before but they had a perfectly good manager in Big Sam and given time would have done the job. Are Newcastle any better off and are they playing better football?

Also, please answer me this - How the hell is Mcdermott still there while every other manager has been given the sack?? Yet he swans around pretending to know what he is doing and getting up everyones @rse!!

Newcastle decide to stick with the policy of bringing back Geordie greats and line up Keegan's successor....

JOSSY!!

THETEAM.JPG

St James Park club shop are reporting they are running out of the shirt letters F U and C as fans rush to add them to their original printing of KING KEEGAN

Well I am glad to see the 'fanatical' North East support finally showed their true colours last night by failing to fill their allocation at Birmingham!!! How many did they take down there? 1000? If that!!

Back