keegan

Laughing.gif

I wish him all the best in the world!!

Top, top bloke!!!! :D

grego, surely you have a soft spot too??

Don't know how I'd feel if i was a Toon!!
How long ago did he leave?
He's passionate, that's for sure!! At least in those days, they were good to watch & competed, but boy, has Football changed!!

i tell ya i'd love him to succeed, LOVE IT!

him but i can't help but think he's too old school now. e.g. wenger, benitez, etc all these coaches with their tactics and youth promotion. when he took charge of the toon, he binned the reserves!!

but mayeb newcastle need something totally different, it'll be good for the game whatever happens and i can't wait for the next installment of keeganisms (post your favs here!!)

jj - soft spot of course, absolute legend. the geordies can have their 2 season as a player (1 in the 2nd div) and a few as gaffer but we made him great.

all the best kev!:D

I wish him all the best in the world!!

Top, top bloke!!!! :D

grego, surely you have a soft spot too??

Agreed 100%! Great news for football, the premier league was a much worse place without him!

One of the genuinely good guys.

(and of course grego will have a soft spot, he KNOWS the pool can let in 3 against 'em and still come out on top!)

One things for certain, NUFC may have broke the pattern of high turnover managers, because unless keegan bottles it and walks, he should be there for a while. Ashley will have to think long and hard about sacking Keegan, if he intends to continue watching the games from the stands.

Of course everyone's running that 'Love it' clip of him again.

I honestly don't think I've ever seen anything so 'England' in all my life :lol:

The best bit is at the end where he rips his headphones off and tosses them away, only to smack some poor fella square in the face :lol:

I loved his interview after a game for city once, in which Danny Tiatto got sent off. where he said something along the lines of "Danny Tiatto....he doesnt exist in my eyes!!" :lol:

Of course everyone's running that 'Love it' clip of him again.

I honestly don't think I've ever seen anything so 'England' in all my life :lol:

The best bit is at the end where he rips his headphones off and tosses them away, only to smack some poor fella square in the face :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not sure why they're all so happy, don't they remember England in Euro2000?

I know he did well 10 years ago or so, but i think the top four are much stronger these days.

Back