Kanya

puppylover

Probably someone on here has posted this recently, but I never saw it - :D a week away and its too difficult to trawl through a week's worth of xxxx :lol:

KANYA’S LAST SUNSET? Well, perhaps… because it’s being confirmed that the grand old popular pool-beach-bar-restaurant is to be demolished after the summer, then rebuilt more along the lines of adjacent Sunsea and Coastline, with a large new apartment block in the empty space behind the bar. There are further rumours that a potential partner in the new development might well be a well know non-San An based discotheque, which suggests that some very large pre-party action might well follow in 2006. But it’s Ibiza of course, so don’t be surprised if nothing changes, or everything!

fusion said:
Speaking of Kanya - how EXACTLY do i get there? (the easiest way prefered)

Do you know how to get to Cafe Del Mar and Mambo etc?

Ok all you do is walk along the beach in front of these bars, over the wasteland to Sunsea. Coastline etc keep going till you get to the last bar - and you are there.

Or if you dont do walking over wasteland, the really really easy way is get in to a cab and say "Kanya Por Favor Senor," then give him some €'s 8)

fusion said:
Speaking of Kanya - how EXACTLY do i get there? (the easiest way prefered)

Walk up sunset strip past Mambos etc, walk thru Coastline and whatever that other one is called now and Kanya is the final sunset bar you come to before you cross the road (Kasbah is right across the road opposite).

Thanks, i think i know how to get there now :) :D

Will try making it to the wednesday's foam party in Kanya... everyone are invited to come and see me naked there (especially you Holly G!!!) :p :eek: :lol:

fusion said:
Will try making it to the wednesday's foam party in Kanya... everyone are invited to come and see me naked there (especially you Holly G!!!) :p :eek: :lol:

I'll pass the invitation on, I'm sure she won't be able to pass up on the opportunity to see a naked cyberkid :eek: :lol:

Back