kanya opening!!

McRackin

Super Moderator
kanya opens on may 31st!! 8)

h034.jpg

Mc
fing22.gif

lostinspace said:
is this a blub or bar, and what sort of stuff do they play?

I like to go there during the day, its quite chilled, music is all different but suits the mood for the daytime, not yet been there of a night, but its where they have some of the pre parties.

IBIZALISA said:
lostinspace said:
is this a blub or bar, and what sort of stuff do they play?

I like to go there during the day, its quite chilled, music is all different but suits the mood for the daytime, not yet been there of a night, but its where they have some of the pre parties.

didnt really answer your question did I! Its not a club, its just one of the sunset bars really :D

Kanya is a cafe/bar that is on the beach overlooking the sea up the way from where all the other sunset cafe's are
its not as busy as the others as it is more out of the way
they serve food and have dj's on and some guest dj's
last time i was there was in 2001. but i think its still the same.

kanya gave me one of my best memories from last year,we got to ibiza about 1 in the afternoon,we didnt know where we were going and spotted kanya,we were only gonna stay for 1 drink and go to cafe del mar cause we didnt know much about the place but 1 drink turned into 2, 2 turned into 4,well u get the idea ,ill never forget sipping a vodka lemon on the beach with some of the best music and your best mates around having the best laugh ive had in ages,we must of been drinking for about 9 hours and we were all wasted some of us made the effort to go back to the hotel while some of us just could not get up me, and my mate passed out on one of the sun loungers for about 2 hours before we ended up going to retro,definetly the 1 of the best ways to spend your first day in ibiza-unforgettable for me anyhow

McRakin . ... . you're my hero ... thanks for all these lovely pics !!! (Will be seeing em for real soon ! )

This is where i become the sad bloke of the day. The question is, wait for it, does anybody know, who's just come back or lives here, if Sunshine Radio still do those Foam parties that they held on sundays (mesa think) last year. I remember going last year and Sumo from Rumours karaoke bar (in the west end) was doing it.

That's it boyo. I remember it very well, even down to playing the Back To The Future game near the bar inside and not being able to breath in the foam and nearly choaking.

Those were the days, nice.

Anyway, going on a tangent there, is it on this year. I was taking to Sumo who I meationed before, he was gonna try and organise it for this.

There was a foam party on ... I think it was the Friday afternoon, whilst we were there. Dunno whether it's weekly tho ...

Back