Justin Lee Collins ... Bring Back...

puppylover

The Goonies :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never watched any of his Bring Back stuff until I was channel surfing over christmas and caught the Fame one - :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: funny as....

I would definately watch Bring Back The Goonies - what a film! 8)

The Goonies was one of the first movies I actually saw twice in the theater :oops:

What's this "Bring Back..." series about?

The Goonies was one of the first movies I actually saw twice in the theater :oops:

Its this Fella Justin lee Collins who tried to track down and reunite the cast of old Tv Shows, He has done the A- Team, Dallas and Star Wars in the past

The Goonies :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never watched any of his Bring Back stuff until I was channel surfing over christmas and caught the Fame one - :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: funny as....

I would definately watch Bring Back The Goonies - what a film! 8)

Fame was funny, Dallas was hillarious, as was Grange hill !!

He tries to get the original cast's from old tv shows back to do a reunion or sketch. In a comical way :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34jjvS7wqpI

This guy JLC, goes round trying to get together (no matter what the fallout between cast members could have been) actors/actresses from his favourite programmes during his formative years - with me so far?

today he has done

Fame
Dallas
Star Wars
Star Trek
The A Team

This guy JLC, goes round trying to get together (no matter what the fallout between cast members could have been) actors/actresses from his favourite programmes during his formative years - with me so far?

today he has done

Fame
Dallas
Star Wars
Star Trek
The A Team

And Grange hill !! 'just say no ' !! :lol:

And Grange hill !! 'just say no ' !! :lol:

Never saw that one - as I said I was just being a couch potato and surfing the channels and I cam across the Fame one...... Class!!

I have just looked him up on tinternet and see he did a One Hit Wonders - I would LOVE to have seen that one!! I have an obsession with One Hit Wonders - they always come up in Pub Quizzes

Glen Medeiros
Patrick Hernandez
BA Robertson (well 2 hit wonder)
Dean Friedman

they're all there.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was getting all excited then thinking he really was doing a bring back the goonies...but I guess this is just a suggestion for him...I LOVE that film, amazing, Spielberg classic..."The next time you see sky, it'll be over some other town, the next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the bestest stuff for us but they gota do what's right for them, cuz it's their time...up there, down here it's our time, it's our time down here and that's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket!".

Back