Just tell us how it was - Summer 2005

Dates you were there: 17th July - 31st July
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Marina Playa Apts San Antonio Bay
Club nights visited: Judgement sundays@ Eden, Westwood closing party@Eden,Subliminal@Pacha,Cream@Amnesia,Pure Pacha,Manumission@ Privledge, Viva@Space
Best Night: Between Cream and Space too tough to call!
Worst Night:A night in the Westend
Best Bar: Mambo
Best Place to Eat:Coastline Cafe
Money Spent: £1300
Biggest Regret: Missing out on We love sundays @ Space
Going Back?: Defo Next year
Top Tip: Get drunk before you go out to the big clubs as they are so expensive.

Dates you were there: 16th July - 31st July
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Villa Can Bali in the road to Santa Gertrudis
Club nights visited: Scandal @ Penelope (twice), After @ Lucifer, Circo Loco @ DC10 (twice), Manumission @ Privilege (twice), Cocoon @ Amnesia (twice), La Troya @ Amnesia (twice), After Troya (Fake) @ Space (twice), Gorgeous @ Penelope, Pure Pacha @ Pacha, Matinee @ Space (twice), Armada @ Amnesia, Bora Bora (many times), Private Villa Party somewhere, Private Birthday Party @ El Ayoun.
Best Night: Matinee (the second time) and the Villa Party for the adventure to get there.
Worst Night: Gorgeous @ Penelope
Best Bar: Kumharas
Best Place to Eat: ?
Money Spent: ? a lot
Biggest Regret: Missing Tiesto, Carl Cox and not going to Formentera (again)
Going Back?: Who knows? Probably yes.
Top Tip: GO TO MATINEE, it's the best party on the island.

Dates you were there: 25th July - 1st of August
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Manu@Privilege, Sammy@Es Paradis, Cream@Amnesia
Best Night: Matinee DJ Sammy shamefully admit this! But the other night were disastors!
Worst Night: Cream@amnesia because of trouble with the bouncers and the door sluth!
Best Bar: Kumharas
Best Place to Eat: La Oliva in Dalt Vila
Money Spent: 1000 euros
Biggest Regret: Not just staying and have a good time at Cream anyway
Going Back?: September!
Top Tip: Go to do some visits to secluded beaches, eat in Dalt Vila and be openminded to the new stuff

Dates you were there: 27 July - 5 August
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hostel Norte-San Ant(6 days) Jet Apartments-PDB(3 days)
Club nights visited: Sublinal Session@Pacha, Cream@Amnesia, WLS@Space, Manumission + Space carry on, Yoshi-Toshi@Pacha
Best Night: Tough call... between Subliminal/WLS
Worst Night: Cream@Amnesia (Way too crowded!)
Best Bar: Mambo
Best Place to Eat: Didn`t eat out much really. Some decent paellas all round thou.
Money Spent: Loads! My share was probably around £1500 all in.
Biggest Regret: I came home. And I couldn't fit DC10 in. (Ditto)
Going Back?: You bet your ass!
Top Tip: Spend time at Bora Bora. Possibly my favourite place in Ibiza.

Dates you were there: 16/7 - 23/7

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): We stayed in a lovely villa near San Jose, if your going in a group for a week or more definately look into renting a villa, it can work out cheaper and is much more sociable than a hotel or small apartment.

Club nights visited: Def mix, We love, bora-bora, release yourself, El ayoun (post dinner), Yoshitoshi.

Best Night: El ayoun/yoshitoshi/release yourself - All three were wicked

Worst Night: didn't have a bad night, but def mix was dissapointing again, wont be going unless its really special ocassion.
Also we love was the grand openong of the new terrace, didn't bother too much as it was rammed and GA were bollox, so we stayed on the temporary terrace till it shut. PLEASE don't close the temporary terrace, please.
Best Bar: bora-bora ofcourse

Best Place to Eat: El ayoun, the food and surroundings were great and by the time we'd finnished it was kicking of inside - WHAT A PLACE !!!!!!!

Also Km5 was good, aswell as El olivo. For lunch the Chiringuito on Cala gracionetta was very nice.

Money Spent: Don't know and don't care, but it was alot !!

Biggest Regret: Too many, but thats why we go back isn't it, to go to the places we missed out on ??!!

Going Back?: Are you kidding, I've already been in June and july, and I've just booked for the closings !!!!!!!!!!!

Top Tip: Try different things each time you go, theres so much to do and see !!!!

thanks ;)

Dates you were there: July 30th - August 6th 2005

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Figuretas / Mar Y Playa

Club nights visited: We Love @ Space - Release Yourself @ Pacha

Best Night: Space without a doubt :twisted: 8)

Worst Night: None

Best Bar: Too many to mention

Best Place to Eat: Ditto

Money Spent: Don't wanna talk about it he he!!

Biggest Regret: Not going to Space to hear Sasha

Going Back?: Looking for flights for a long weekend in September, so yes!

Top Tip: Learn some Spanish ;)

Definitely the best year yet (for me, anyways)..

Dates you were there: July 31th - August 7th
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Figueretas / Ibiza Playa hotel
Club nights visited: Judgement Sundays @ Eden (8/10), Manumission (9/10), Armada @ Amnesia (10/10), Subliminal @ Pacha (7/10), Cream @ Amnesia (10/10), Pure Pacha vs F**k me I'm famous (5/10), Water Party @ Es Paradis (6/10), Bora Bora (10/10)
Best Night: Cream (Eddie Halliwell rocks!)
Worst Night: F**k me I'm famous (David Guetta is crap imo ...)
Best Bar: Bora Bora :twisted:
Money Spent: 1000 €
Biggest Regret: Not visiting Space and Dc10
Going Back?: yes, of course!
Top Tip: Speak spanish with the locals. Beware of the ice cannon in Amnesia!!! :eek:

Dates you were there: 25th july - 2nd august. Should have been at least 2 weeks.

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Osiris Apartments at Playa Den Bossa, give it 4 of 5. Very good, large apartments and no disturbing owners that will tell you to keep down the volume.

Club nights visited: Release Yourself, Armada, Viva/Fundacion, Everybody(Sander K.) and Manumission

Best Night: Madness! Fabulous! Nearly to good to be true. Awesome! What am I talking about??? STEVE "THE MAN LAWLER"!! This was the night where I discovered how good Sasha is, also that Felix da Housecat is amazing, he actually made whole Main Room at Space to sing "We don't need no education"!! And then he came on...Steve Lawler. Played for 3 hours, every single song was good. Brilliant! Well you get the point ;)

Worst Night: Everybody with Sander K., Desyn M., and Hernan C. We wanted some good progressive house and we got shit.

Best Bar: Guess??? BORA BORA! It's way of life, it's something you become. This is what Ibiza is about...Emanuel & Haji - Take me away!!

Best Place to Eat: You got to be kidding me??? English, chips and chips and chips, and Spanish, tappas???, food have to be the worst on earth. Thank God they had some Italian restaurants and Pizza Hut.

Money Spent: 800 Euros

Biggest Regret: We didn't made it to DC10 and Cocoon. Could have also said Carl Cox, but some of my friends went to it and said it was okay, nothing more...

Going Back?: OH f'''ing yeah! two weeks at least! I'm sold!

Top Tip: VIVA/FUNDACION!

Dates you were there: August 10-18
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Playa D'En Bossa
Club nights visited: Bora Bora, Manumission
Best Night: Bora Bora
Worst Night: Manumission
Best Bar: Bora Bora, Sa Trinxa
Best Place to Eat: Sa Trinxa
Money Spent: 300 euro
Biggest Regret: Not going to Pacha!! Too much sun.
Going Back?: YES
Top Tip: Go to Sa Trinxa and Pacha

Paris400 said:

Well done on only spending 300 Euro! Is that the lowest anyone has spent in a week? Wish I could how did you do it?!!!

Sez said:
Paris400 said:

Well done on only spending 300 Euro! Is that the lowest anyone has spent in a week? Wish I could how did you do it?!!!

That is 300 euro not including the hotel, which ran about 900 or so euro, breakfast and lunch included!

Well, the cabs were cheap, I didn't drink like a fish and I totally wasn't a clubber! I was an old lady in my flip flops and with my beach bag, going to Sa Trinxa every night and drinking sangrias with the flirty Italian and Spanish girls and boys at Bora Bora. I regret not going to Pacha, though. Subliminal and Release Yourself I hear were fabulous, and people kept inviting me but I was so wrecked by the sun that I sacrified them. Big mistake! I'm going to try to be more a clubber when I go again because now I know how to properly sun without burning away, and where to get cheap drinks and see beautiful naked people. My jellyfish sting was a good topic of conversation with a topless Italian girl, though!

I was locked up in an office for over a year saving for this trip, so when I felt that balearic sun on my face and saw the gorgeous, sunbaked bodies lying naked on the beaches, I totally forgot about anything having to do with a nightclub. I found a little chiringuito between Chiringay and Sa Trinxa and had a nude ball with some couples from Italy and Spain who I'll never see again. I could hear the balearic house music from Sa Trinxa so that was my club experience!

I posted some pics from Sa Trinxa with the Pacha girls in the thread about Yoshitoshi at Pacha and the girls in the champagne glasses.

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=467154#467154

Oh, I also had a Space experience (the club was right across the street from my hotel) - sat outside with some cute Italian boys and their tailgate party for We Love Space and Carl Cox. Beautiful weather and the sound was so loud it sounded better from the outside. They absolutely did not want my money even though I offered them some Euro because they paid for the alcohol.

Sez said:
Hey as long as you enjoyed it - that's what it's all about 8)

I loved it! I'm happy I was near Bora Bora because that was the ultimate Ibizan experience. There was such a fabulous vibe, everyone was happy and gorgeous and dancing and drinking, Gee was so friendly and the beach was right there!

DJ GEE!!!

DJ%20Gee%20at%20Bora%20Bora.jpg

Supafly! Those San Antonio kids - girls gone wild British style!

Supafly.jpg

Dates you were there: 23 July - 6 August
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San An, San Fransisco Appartments
Club nights visited: Defected at Pascha, Judgement Sunday, Hed Kandi, Ibiza Rocks
Best Night: Defected at Pasha
Worst Night: Hed Kandi- v disappointing!
Best Bar: Mambo and Plastik
Best Place to Eat: Davids
Money Spent: £900
Biggest Regret: Not going to Bora Bora! And not going with a bigger group of friends
Going Back?: Most definately - I intend to go at least once a year!
Top Tip: Just have as much fun as you possibly can!

Dates you were there: 16 August - 30 August
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Club Fiesta. Playa d`en Bossa
Club nights visited: Carl Cox(2)@ Space,Timo Mass@ DC-10(2),Matinee @ Space (2)Lawler@ Space,Miss Moneypennys @ El Divino, Sundays @ Space(2), Circo Loco @DC-10, Cocoon @ Amnesia, Monza @ Penelope, La Cummunidad @ Space, Release Yourself @ Pacha (all nights without drugs!!)..just a little(lot)bit of alcohol :oops: :lol:
Best Night: Monza @ Penelope,Circo Loco @ DC-10 ,day-time..Matinee @ Space
Worst Night: El Divino
Best Bar: ey! without a doubt Bora Bora.. Bora Bora is heaven!!
Best Place to Eat: in the local sandwich bar..
Money Spent: Bill Gates.. where are you..?!?!?
Biggest Regret: NO regrets on Ibizaaaaaa
Going Back?: sure!
Top Tip: Go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back