just name one cd that equates to musical perfection.......

HarryHotspur

Tyrant II - cd 1

1. Falling down - Tribalation
2. Raasbucket - Nathan Coles
3. Crazed Cello - Samneric (Remix)
4. Echo Jazz - Jefferis Lee
5. Energy - The Midjut Boys (Bass Fresh Mix)
6. Lost & Found - Lee Burridge
7. KB’s Groove - DJ Linus <------------------------- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Rock - Coast To Coast
9. Ashley’s War - Kenny Hawkes (DJ D Mix)
10. Multiple Mirrors - Second Hand Satellites (Orbit 1.3)
11. Beat Dis – Omni AM
12. Things Fall Apart - Tim Shumaker & Luke Sardello
13. Chick n Stew - Mark Farina
14. Resistance - Callisto
15. Hot – Sieg Uber Die Sonne
16. Love Variations Pt 1 - Soul Patrol (Charlie Dark Reconstruction)

Metallica

Metallica- Ride the Lightning

Dave Matthews Band- Crash

Slipknot- Eat. Mate. Kill. Repete (Independent EP)

Rammstein- Herzleid

Demon Hunter- Demon Hunter

Static-X- Wisconsin Death Trip AND Machine (Both are A+++)

WHat do you think is their best? Master of Puppets? "The Black Album"? ...And Justice for all? Load? ReLoad?

I keep looking at this post and thinking .. "I can't name ONE!" .... but the one cd that immediately comes into my mind all the time is .. Bert Bacharach - Greatest Hits ...... I just love some of the songs on there .. simple, catchy!

That's mine for today ... might have a different one tomorrow ..

The Cure - Disintegration

New Order - Brotherhood

Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine

Depeche Mode - Black Celebration

Sisters of Mercy - Floodland

Global Underground - Danny Howells Miami

random thoughts.... ask me again tomorrow :)

the Oaky global underground cd from years ago I absolutely loved and reminds me of a pretty ace time of my life!

Paul Oakenfold: Perfecto Presents Another World.

Both discs absolutely stunning. Takes you to the place mentioned in its title :p This is the mastery that Oakie is best known for IMO. Global Underground NYC runs a close second.

I have lots of others but the post says to name ONE so there ya go ;)

seanbelfast said:
oakenfold goa mix

When I first heard the Goa Mix, I was tripping on shrooms and it blew my mind. To this day it is my favorite piece of music I have ever heard. When I'm in the right mood I still play it from time to time. It is such a masterpiece! If you haven't heard it, I suggest finding it!

PachaGirl- Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I've been away on business and I feel bad I haven't written. You'll hear from me soon- I promise!

Bill

Bill, no worries sweetie. HEY guess what... my real birthday is on October 1, but I POSTPONED it... STEVE PORTER will be spinning in my fabulous city on October 7!!! We are getting a limo bus from my pad to downtown... so all my friends will get to see him in all his breathtaking glory :lol: :p :p

Thought you would like that hehehehe. Wish you could come!! -xo PG

Hey Sara-
That sounds like a nice birthday- worth postponing! I tell ya what- I'll celebrate your birthday tonight when I see Porter at Rise, where he had his first residency! It should be fantastic and I'll be thinking of ya..

In *our* genre...

Deep Dish - Global Underground: Moscow

I also still enjoy Tiësto - In Search Of Sunrise (#1) (Ok, you can go ahead and flame now! :eek: :eek: :eek: )

These are perhaps not perfection or even close, but when you (well me that is) can listen to them over and over and over again like 1000 times, I still think they have something special.

PachaGirl79 said:
Paul Oakenfold: Perfecto Presents Another World.

Both discs absolutely stunning. Takes you to the place mentioned in its title :p This is the mastery that Oakie is best known for IMO. Global Underground NYC runs a close second.

I have lots of others but the post says to name ONE so there ya go ;)

That's the one I was on about the NYC discs... still love them both...
love the jamie myerson track 'rescue me' - track 2 can't remember which disc and taste experience... somersalt...both ace! :D

northern exposure 2
renaissance - the mix collection - dave seaman/ian ossia
bt - movement in still life
brand new heavies - brother sister
y3k - hyper
pink floyd - the wall
gunners - appetite

there's heaps more but i cant think....

Back