just got home

P

pau1

hi all ive just got back and i thought id share it with you all
judgement sunday .. judge jules average .. eddie halliwell .. awsome
el divino ... nice club but not into the funky stuff but my mates are so had to go.
eden again for lashed ... good hard pounding night.

CREAM ... MIND BLOWING THE ONE NIGHT I WILL NEVER FORGET.
if anyone was at cream on the 10/07 i was the bald one with sunglasses and white t shirt giving it everything on the dance floor.

pacha on friday was ok but i was just to BO****KS to do anything.
flew home today more or less straight from pacha.. cant belive im home think it will be two weeks next year. :rolleyes: :eek: 8)

Glad you had a good one Paul, at least you've come back to the sun shining so you can go to Cleethorpes tomorrow and pretend you're back in Ibiza :p :D

going to cleethorpes will only make me feel worse barbie its not quite the same lol :cry:
but yes i had a fantastic week :D 8) [/quote]

pau1 said:
going to cleethorpes will only make me feel worse barbie its not quite the same lol :cry:
but yes i had a fantastic week :D 8)
[/quote]

Yeah but you get better fish and chips in Cleethorpes :p ;)

ooops cocked that one up didnt i lol :oops:
think i need to go to bed
c u in the morning

pau1 said:
ooops *beep*ed that one up didnt i lol :oops:
think i need to go to bed
c u in the morning

S'ok when I got back from Ibiza I couldn't even type all the keys kept moving........or maybe that was me :eek: :p

Yay I spent the first 18 years of my life in a little place called Scunthorpe :eek: so spent many a day in Grimsby and Cleethorpes and you do get the best fish and chips in Cleethorpes. They don't make chips like that down in London Town :rolleyes:

Enjoy your sleep x

Back