Just booked up for Miami WMC............

Don't doubt that mate.

Some friends of mine went to see them live in Notts the other night and said they were OK though.

Proper listings not out for Ultra or the WMC yet so don't know exactly who else will be there - willing to take a chance though !

You're not taking a chance at all mate!

You will have an amazing time - one of the best festivals / week of clubbing / beach sunbathing ever. Even in comparison with Ibiza - Miami versus Ibiza Town - no contest!!! :D

Oh yes.. I will be returning this year... the whole thing is addictive. Don't get ripped off buying tickets for the Ultra AFTER party though.. it's just a way of diverting the crowds away from the taxi/ bus queues for a few hours..

steve_UK said:
Oh yes.. I will be returning this year... the whole thing is addictive. Don't get ripped off buying tickets for the Ultra AFTER party though.. it's just a way of diverting the crowds away from the taxi/ bus queues for a few hours..

Steve, coming back to Miami i see.

HI MV, no I can't keep away now !, sorry we didn't catch up in IBZ but priorities got changed at short notice and I had to cancel. I'm planning for the 06 openings though !

Back