Just back from ibiza

or just confuse them with weird general chit chat ''how's roger's prep school then, Barbara? is roger ok haven't seen him since the badger hunt, anyway...must dash''

Haha! That's the sort of rubbish I come out with in Ibiza on a yearly basis.

They usually congregate by the storm drain just past Linekers bar before the hotels on the beach start.

Two years one of the women came up to me, and asked "How about a blowjob" I left her confused by replying. "Sorry love i'm terrible at them!

Haha about piss*d myself reading that! :lol::lol::lol:

After not being to San An for ages, I really enjoyed the west end in a sort of guilty pleasure way - so easy to get talking to people there.

The sunset strip - I'll never get over that stupid promenade, and more and more of the bars on it have a sit-down restaurant vibe rather than the party spaces they used to feel like. :evil: I remember when Kanya used to kick off at 4pm and there used to be dancing on the beach...

Ive done the sunset strip 3 times in the last 5 or 6 years and every time leave thinking it's a waste of time. It's way too stage managed, expensive and busy/touristy. I'm sure 15 years ago it was amazing, but not anymore. So where is good to watch the sunset?

Ive done the sunset strip 3 times in the last 5 or 6 years and every time leave thinking it's a waste of time. It's way too stage managed, expensive and busy/touristy. I'm sure 15 years ago it was amazing, but not anymore. So where is good to watch the sunset?
You can watch it anywhere I suppose being an island. We are giving sunset strip a miss this year aswell.

On the rocks by San Antonio Bay just where the water boat leaves if you walk across abit you get a good view, the little beach by Kanya another good place.

To the original poster, did you find any off the beaten track spanish restaurants around San An walking distance?

the worst thing these days i think is that actually almost every bar there wants to "chill out" LOUDER than the other ones ... stuff like f.e. mambo´s (sometimes) tacky gogos do NOT help either ...

try aquarium/la torre area, kumharas, cala comte ...

I normally just chill out and sit on the rocks. I'm a sucker for the sunset and for me it's one of my favourite Ibiza moments / things to do. :)

Are people still taking drinks down on to the rocks, I know the police were planning to stop people drinking on the street etc

Ppl still drink openly however, around 11 PM on the rocks area security staff tell everyone to get lost for some reason. Maybe they're paranoid about having peeps being too blatant with it?

Back