Just a question

E

Eklipser

I just wanted to thank everyone for their usefull replies. I didnt think people would be this friendly hehehehehehehe. Anyways I noticed that there a lot of small hotels listed on this site, but they have no webb page or pictures or any info. Is there anyway you can find out what their stat is without actually phonin in?? If you guys know of any of the small hotels around ibiza -town, plya d'en bossa or other surrounding areas, i would appreciate them. Thanx again for the help.

Sami

I don’t know about the hotels but have stayed at Hostal Vara de Rey and Parque Hostal. Both are right in Ibiza town, above a ton of cafes, by all the shops and minutes to the bus terminal by foot (also parking was not bad in I-town). Both cheap (Vara is cheaper) and clean. Vara de Rey is friendlier. Parque has air conditioning. I’ve been to both in August and found the ac is not necessary. The single in Parque was larger than Vara. The doubles in Vara de Rey looked tight buy comfy. Who’s actually in their room anyway?

Peace
Kazuko

I don’t know about the hotels but have stayed at Hostal Vara de Rey and Parque Hostal. Both are right in Ibiza town, above a ton of cafes, by all the shops and minutes to the bus terminal by foot (also parking was not bad in I-town). Both cheap (Vara is cheaper) and clean. Vara de Rey is friendlier. Parque has air conditioning. I’ve been to both in August and found the ac is not necessary. The single in Parque was larger than Vara. The doubles in Vara de Rey looked tight buy comfy. Who’s actually in their room anyway?

Peace
Kazuko

I booked a room at Hostal Vara de Rey for June 20-25th. You should do the same! I have heard good things about it from several different sources and it looks really cute on the website. Only 30 euros a night for a private room, so that's not bad considering the location and everything!

I'll be checking out lots of places when i'm there this summer. If u can find something decent and cheap why not stay there. Probably end up booking one for next year - no doubt i'll want more money to spend on fun than my hotel room... ;)

Back