Just a few questions.......

D

Danielle_Hollowell

Hello All!!!

we are two NEW ibiza virgins planning to come next summer 2004....
we are looking for a place or 2 to kick it for 15 days or so.... more than likelt more than 15 but we have to be reasonable....

we need to find some places to stay thast wont beak our wallets into pieces... AND some REALLY good places to go clubbing....

so any help is greatly appreciated, and if anybody will be there in june-july 2004 email me and we can get together alright???

Danielle

Danielle_Jenna_Rocks@msn.com ;) :D :p

opps

opps i sent it twice. my bad!!!!

sorry

Danielle :lol:

Danielle_Hollowell said:
1. we are two NEW ibiza virgins planning to come next summer 2004....
2. REALLY good places to go clubbing....
3. if anybody will be there in june-july 2004 email me and we can get together alright???

1. Start saving now -- you can never have too much $$$ in Ibiza.

2. Pacha, Space, Amnesia, DC-10 are great venues! You might also want to check out Privilege and Eden.

3. It's a little early to get people for summer 2004. Just keep on posting, and being actively involved in the message board and you'll meet lots of interesting people.

yeah yeah I know....

Planning way too far is a curse of mine, but it seems to come in handy when im in a tight spot....

thanks for all the posts, and many more are welcome...

Danielle :p

Re: yeah yeah I know....

Danielle_Hollowell said:
Planning way too far is a curse of mine, but it seems to come in handy when im in a tight spot....

thanks for all the posts, and many more are welcome...

Danielle :p

It's better to plan early than late -- right :)

thats What....

thats what i always say to people when they laught at me... ill be the one on the plane laughing when they are at the airport waving me goodbye!!!!

LOL

Danielle

Back