Junior Jack & Kid Creme @ Pacha

Peddy

what do you all think about going thursday, 18th september to ministry of sound @ pacha with junior jack & kid creme + jazzy m.

i´ve heard that the ministry of sound nights @ pacha aren´t the best nights there...but i would like to see junior jack and kid creme!

what would you do?

Peddy said:
what do you all think about going thursday, 18th september to ministry of sound @ pacha with junior jack & kid creme + jazzy m.

i´ve heard that the ministry of sound nights @ pacha aren´t the best nights there...but i would like to see junior jack and kid creme!

what would you do?

I'll be there, love Ministry, I actually prefered it this year now it's moved from Fridays cos you get better crowd there.

And Junior Jack and Kid Creme are amazing, cannot wait for this one.

Barbie said:
Peddy said:

what would you do?

I'll be there, love Ministry, I actually prefered it this year now it's moved from Fridays cos you get better crowd there.

And Junior Jack and Kid Creme are amazing, cannot wait for this one.

I have to agree. I went to Ministry in August and thought it was a great night, with a really good crowd. :D

Would love to see JJ & KC but I'm going to pacha so many times over the 2 weeks and I've never been to Amnesia and was planning to do Cream closing. JJ & KC are playing Dublin the week after I get home so I could see them then. Decisions, decisions!!!

thanx barbie for your advice!

this is what i´m planning to do (i´ll be there with my gf who isn´t really into clubbing, that´s why it will be a more "quiet" holiday this year ;-) ):

15th Mo. Bora Bora
16th Di. Joey Negro @ El Divino (maybe)
17th Mi. Cafe del Mar, Cafe Mambo
18th Do. Mos @ Pacha
19th Fr. Bora Bora
20th Sa. Hed Kandi closing @ El Divino (maybe)
21st So. Sundays @ Space closing !!!

so, c u all!
by the way, which one of the two el divino nights would you recommend?

Peddy said:
thanx barbie for your advice!

this is what i´m planning to do (i´ll be there with my gf who isn´t really into clubbing, that´s why it will be a more "quiet" holiday this year ;-) ):

15th Mo. Bora Bora
16th Di. Joey Negro @ El Divino (maybe)
17th Mi. Cafe del Mar, Cafe Mambo
18th Do. Mos @ Pacha
19th Fr. Bora Bora
20th Sa. Hed Kandi closing @ El Divino (maybe)
21st So. Sundays @ Space closing !!!

so, c u all!
by the way, which one of the two el divino nights would you recommend?

I'd probably go for Hed Kandi, not been but everyone who has says it's a blinder.

See you at Ministry and Space :D

Back