June?

venom

Right I should have my first trip booked for June 25th - July 2nd.
Anyone else thinking of coming out there at this time?

Yeah 20 June til 1 July :D Are you same Venom on MMP board.............did you got to MMP bash in London a few wks ago??!

venom said:
Yep thats me and yes i was!

Are you Brummy or Fancy Londoner type???

I met some lovely Brummy peeps that night............so much friendlier than these oh so cool Southerners LOL!!!

well I'm one of the London posse but not sure whether cool calm and sophisticated can be used to describe me!

What about yourself?

venom said:
well I'm one of the London posse but not sure whether cool calm and sophisticated can be used to describe me!

What about yourself?

Well I live in this godforsaken place they called Fancy London Town, lived down here for god 3 and a 1/2 years now :eek: but am originally a good old northern bird!!!!

cool where about in london do you live/work

me im working in brick lane and currently living in north london

venom said:
cool where about in london do you live/work

me im working in brick lane and currently living in north london

Live in Ealing but work in goddamn Hertfordshire...........I either have a nice trip round North Circular :evil: or 1 hour 45 minute train journey every day :twisted: Where abouts in N London are you??

Where do you normally go out in London??

God I am such a nosy cow, it's my nothern genes lol!!!!

If you live in Ealing and commute every day to Hertfordshire then you must at some point leave the North Circular and Hit the A10 (Great Cambridge Road). This is usually done at the Great Cambridge Roundabout, a monstrosity of a contraption that has only recently had traffic lights fitted.

Well I live literally round the corner from there!

venom said:
If you live in Ealing and commute every day to Hertfordshire then you must at some point leave the North Circular and Hit the A10 (Great Cambridge Road). This is usually done at the Great Cambridge Roundabout, a monstrosity of a contraption that has only recently had traffic lights fitted.

Well I live literally round the corner from there!

God don't talk to me about that bloody roundabout on the A10, yes I do that every day..........so what area is that - Enfield?? Tottenham?? I am not very good with places in London village :rolleyes:

Thats the Great London Borough of Enfield.

If you have MSN Instant Messenger pop your email address in an email to me at venom@lineone.net and if the traffic ever gets you down let me know and I can arrange a pit stop for you on your travels.

venom said:
Thats the Great London Borough of Enfield.

If you have MSN Instant Messenger pop your email address in an email to me at venom@lineone.net and if the traffic ever gets you down let me know and I can arrange a pit stop for you on your travels.

Mmm that Messenger thing, it's bit techy-fied isn't it, I have tried to do it before but it is beyond my little brain :rolleyes:

God that road is the worse in the world, I normally spend 3 hours a day travelling to and from work :evil: I might take you up on that offer for a pitstop, in fact get the wine chilling LOL!

haha, no worries!

if you email over your mobile, i'll text you my number and if you want to take me up on that offer then feel free to get in touch.

what do you do in hertforshire?

venom said:
haha, no worries!

if you email over your mobile, i'll text you my number and if you want to take me up on that offer then feel free to get in touch.

what do you do in hertforshire?

I'm a Marketing Manager for Tesco at their HOs in Cheshunt (lovely place NOT!)

Do you go out in Enfield?? My best friend lives in Enfield.....oh my, what a small world we live in :D

Hang on! There are a lot of similarities here! We may have met one night in The Cross.

Whats your friends name?

venom said:
Hang on! There are a lot of similarities here! We may have met one night in The Cross.

Whats your friends name?

She's called Karen but she has only lived in Enfield a few months, she is renting one of those flats in new development Enfield Island Village. We do go clubbing together but I don't remember her ever coming to The Cross with me, tho I could be wrong, the brain cells are decreasing at a rapid rate these days :p

oh okay, its just i remember some time last year meeting a girl from Enfield who knew Lee from Moneypennys and she had a friend with her who was blonde (barbie connection perhaps??)

I know th Tesco HQ in Cheshunt very well. I used to live up in Stansted Abbots when I was studying at Uni so I used to have quite a lot of friends in herts.

Well I normally get home from work after 1900 so if your still stuck in the traffic around the area be sure to get in touch for that coffee/wine/vodka break until the traffic starts to flow again

venom said:
oh okay, its just i remember some time last year meeting a girl from Enfield who knew Lee from Moneypennys and she had a friend with her who was blonde (barbie connection perhaps??)

I know th Tesco HQ in Cheshunt very well. I used to live up in Stansted Abbots when I was studying at Uni so I used to have quite a lot of friends in herts.

Well I normally get home from work after 1900 so if your still stuck in the traffic around the area be sure to get in touch for that coffee/wine/vodka break until the traffic starts to flow again

Well I'm out this hell hole now for the day so unless it takes me 1 and 1/2 hours to get down A10 I think I will be ok tonight but I shall take you up on that on another occasion :D

Where else do you go out in London Town??? We go Pacha, Ministry, The Cross, Turnmills, The End, wherever really, depends on who is playing. Also try to get out of London a bit and get back to my northern roots with Sankeys, Bed etc.......

I almost lived in Pacha London last year. I only really go back now for the odd special event.

This year Im being a bit more discerning with my clubbing. I'd rather not go out as much and save it for BIG events or European Weekend Breaks.

Back