June?

Right, iv booked my to ibiza for 2009. Deposit all payed cant go back...
but i may have made a mistake...
Im going from the 19th June - 3rd July. is this a good time to go?
last time i went to ibiza it was early July :S everything was open. will late june be as good?
xXx:confused:

Hey Lou!

Yes, dont worry! Everything is open and all the parties will be in full swing. Many opening parties are at the end of may / start of june, so you will be fine! :) It will be quite busy aswel as the season is starting to pick up around that time..

May see you out there...!!

Leigh

Don't worry at all! Second half of June is the BEST time to go.

All the clubs are full but not too packed. The weather is beautiful and warm but not too hot. You've got some of the opening parties during that period as well.

Of the 8 annual visits I've made to the island, 5 have been in 2nd-half June and they've all been great trips :D

Heya :) thanks for the reply :)
Its good to no everything will still be open XD i was panicing, a bit worried bars would be shut and everything. Phew! thanks <3
Its good the weather wont be to hot as well cos i tend to tomato rather than tan -.-

!!! i hope i catch some opening parties XD that would be wikid!

Lou, you have actually picked what I consider the best dates to goto Ibiza. Ive been in the middle of Aug, end of Sept/Oct (closing parties) and mid June into July.

August was FAR to busy! Queues to get in clubs wrapping round the building, bars rammed to the doors meaning ages to get served and dance floors so packed you literally cant move your arms from your side. Finally the temp is blazing hot, you know that heat where you just cant stay out longer than an hour in the sun because you think you might die and no matter how much sun cream and **** you put on you always burn....not nice.

Sept/Oct was the complete opposite, pretty much every night was dead with clubs half full, some almost empty. The closing parties are great but I prefer the openers myself. Was quite overcast and rained a bit when we went then to.

Late June to early July Ive been four times now and you catch some of the opening parties which are busy but nothing like August. Everything is open and as its start of the season I think more of the workers are on a high and happy :) Oh and ROOM TO DANCE IN THE FRICKING CLUBS! Ah and the sun is hot enough to get a nice tan without melting your face off.

Actually am doing similar dates this year! see ya there :)

tom

Haha being elbow to elbow in a club is pretty S*** i gota admit. Iv only ever been to ibiza once (Yes sadly im only 18 still a babeh) in july and everything was in full swing. This year im now happy to no im gona catch some opening parties XD!!

Its good to no its not to hot. Im not keen on blazing sunshine all day long, like i said i go tomato sooo...A cooler June is welcome to me. Plus last year we got out of bed at 7pm :S so i didnt see sun for most of the holiday, bad i no but hey i loved it.

Now that im over panicing about the date...im panicing about the hotel -.- I want my ibiza holiday to be perfect *sigh* Iv picked the ibiza rocks hotel...but now im not so sure. Im begining to think i should have left it to a last minuite deal instead of prebooking -.-

xXx

Ibiza Rocks Hotel is class! Stayed there in 2006 when it was Club Paraiso, and popped my head in last year to see the hotel revamp. Really smart and a cool hang out wiv live bands. Something different in ibiza! Bout 1min walk from the top of the west end aswel, so sounds like a good choice to me 8)

x

Now that im over panicing about the date...im panicing about the hotel -.- I want my ibiza holiday to be perfect *sigh* Iv picked the ibiza rocks hotel...but now im not so sure. Im begining to think i should have left it to a last minuite deal instead of prebooking -.-

xXx

June is fab - the Island looks lovely, its clean, the Q's are half that in Jul/Aug, taxi's galore, room to dance on the dancefloor and the nights are really comfortable not so hot that your make up slides off as soon as you get outside.... 8)

These are the dates we normally go so in my book you couldnt have picked a nicer time to go imo

Don't worry at all! Second half of June is the BEST time to go.

All the clubs are full but not too packed. The weather is beautiful and warm but not too hot. You've got some of the opening parties during that period as well.

Of the 8 annual visits I've made to the island, 5 have been in 2nd-half June and they've all been great trips :D

all the best people go in June ;)

June is fab - the Island looks lovely, its clean, the Q's are half that in Jul/Aug, taxi's galore, room to dance on the dancefloor and the nights are really comfortable not so hot that your make up slides off as soon as you get outside.... 8)

These are the dates we normally go so in my book you couldnt have picked a nicer time to go imo

3 reasons not to go end of june right there !! :spank: :evil: :lol:

In terms of dates for going, as far as I can see, the main rule is just avoid August like the plague. Any other time in June, July (maybe with the exception of the very last week in July) or September and you're onto a winner.

Back