June/July fun :)

ibz

Hello

I have found myself solo this summer and would love to hit the magical island one more time :) I have been many times in the last 7 years and still looking forward to the trill. If anyone is interested in meeting up please let me know. I will stay either in playa de bossa or Ibiza town :) feel free to RSVP!

Happy raving!

i will be out there, if you want to meet up and maybe show me the place as obviously 7 times is better than my 0 times

Looking like I will be there from July 2nd to the 12th. Probably up in San An though. But I would be more than happy to meet up. It will be my first time there.

travelling solo

Hi all travelling to playa den bossa 2/7/10 alone due to mates not being able to afford to go and really need a break away, went to san antonio about 8 yrs ago , anyone else going alone would like to meet up with people for friendship/partying , chilling .

Ime there from 10th till 20th staying san An but possibly on own so will meeet what date u there till?
Hi all travelling to playa den bossa 2/7/10 alone due to mates not being able to afford to go and really need a break away, went to san antonio about 8 yrs ago , anyone else going alone would like to meet up with people for friendship/partying , chilling .

hi there! A friend and I will be in Ibiza July 14th (ish) for 7-10 days...... This is my first trip but my friend goes often. Im not sure if we know where we will be staying yet but I know we will be hitting up the clubs and are looking for groups to play with. :)

Hi there!
I'll be staying in PDB from the 9th till the 16th but I would like to go to Amnesia Opening Party on the 12th. Just waiting for the line-up. Are U thiking on going there. Im also travelling alone & it will be my 1st time there.

Back