June 5th to 8th - help/advice please

tim73

Hello all, looking for a little advice. Booked flights for a few of us for a weekend, flying out June 5th and returning the following Monday. I'm a little worried this might be a little early in the season? I appreciate that it is not as busy as July/August when been before, maybe not a bad thing(?), but the last thing we want is it to be really quite!

We have not booked any accommodation as yet although have been looking at the Jet Apartments. Mainly for close proximatrty to Space, Bora Bora, the beach and Ibiza Town.

Could do with a little info on what to expect been out there around this time and any pointers, recommendations on where to stay/go over this weekend would be very much appreciated.

Currently 9 of us (all lads) and all 30 plus but 30 plus going on 21 ;)

Thanks in advance, cheers, Tim

Have a butchers at the party calendar on the left

took a look there and yes it's useful and there are obviously more dates to be added and confirmed. However, was mainly looking for first hand knowledge of what to expect around this time of the month ???

Hello all, looking for a little advice. Booked flights for a few of us for a weekend, flying out June 5th and returning the following Monday. I'm a little worried this might be a little early in the season? I appreciate that it is not as busy as July/August when been before, maybe not a bad thing(?), but the last thing we want is it to be really quite!

We have not booked any accommodation as yet although have been looking at the Jet Apartments. Mainly for close proximatrty to Space, Bora Bora, the beach and Ibiza Town.

Could do with a little info on what to expect been out there around this time and any pointers, recommendations on where to stay/go over this weekend would be very much appreciated.

Currently 9 of us (all lads) and all 30 plus but 30 plus going on 21 ;)

Thanks in advance, cheers, Tim

.bump. come people must be someone out there with some pointers?

well what can we tell you other than that whilst the clubs won't be in full swing then, there will still enough parties going on each night to keep you going.

generally it will be quite quiet around the resort (wherever you stay) as many people come for space opening and then leave. the full clubbing schedule doesn't really begin in earnest till the 2nd or 3rd week of june.

check back in may and you'll be able to see exactly what is available.

Back